CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread

They make a 31gal also…

2 Likes

Curious to see how these turn out. Thanks again @Enjoi802 and @CopaGenetics for the opportunity to test these out. Let’s Go!

14 Likes

They are gonna be fire. I was beyond happy with the Copa testers I grew out last year.

4 Likes

Get that straggler in line dude!! Single file!
Lol
Awesome Brother, can’t wait to see your sip magic on these, good vibes on the germ!!

3 Likes

Awesome! This will be (kind of) Copa’s version of Bodhi’s Prayer Tower (sativa version).
But w Genius Thai instead of Lemon Thai. Prepare to partake of wake n bake.

4 Likes

So full fucking disclosure. I lost all of the SSDD keeper cuts that were gifted to me by my generous benefactor. I don’t know what happened! Maybe the razor blade I used was dirty or maybe the cuts were too woody? Not sure! The stem in the rooting puck just turned to mush on all of them. I successfully took cuts from 3 different plants, rooted them without issue, and had like 100% accuracy. I used the detailed method above and the only change was that razor blade and the cuts were a bit woody. Not placing blame! I just don’t know! Dang!

10 Likes

Sounds like my style!

Ya gonna rise up…. Wake and Bake……Early-I In-The-Morning

5 Likes

Bummer!! I’ve had it happen many times. Stems just turn to a sloppy mess. Others from the same plant do fine. I doubt it’s anything you did.

3 Likes

We have liftoff! Seeds have been planted in solo cups with a plastic bag humidity dome. I used my own soil blend of peat, rice hulls, ewc, and rock dust for the medium. I tested the blend ahead of time on some old seeds and everything looks good. I’ll keep everyone updated once they break soil.

15 Likes

Hay Crunchy! Sorry about those cuts, just hope no one follows your tutorial, LOL! J/K buddy. Might be something in the water up there, another Old Dominion dude took two tries :thinking: As soon as I get some especially tender ones, I’ll dump another load on ya. I really want to see some grown out organically :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ha! Ha! And a happy Sunday to you too! Yes, I am the asshole who creates a tutorial for the only time the technique doesn’t work. Ha! Story of my life! I get no respect!

7 Likes

On an unrelated note. I see the size limit for gifs has dropped to 700kb! Wtf! Definitely not the direction I had hoped we would be headed. I found a treasure trove of Rodney Dangerfield gifs that need to be shared.

10 Likes

Crunch! Good luck with those seeds brother, sorry to hear about your cloning troubles, I feel like everyone gets thier shot at a bad round, keeps us all honest. I’m itching to get to popping my copa gear for outdoor this year, running out of space in veg. Just now getting back into the flow after being out sick and down one parent for a while, lots of catching up to do

5 Likes

Hey Hey Kids! It’s update time! It’s been awhile, as ole Crunchy and the whole Berries family is adjusting to our new normal. Baby Berries is a healthy little cherub and the apple of our eye! As Wavy Gravy said “These are the good ole days.”

It’s bucket cleaning day! Yeah! Im cleaning my water bubbling gear which consists of 3 5gal buckets, 2 small aquarium air pumps, with 4 airstones attached. I am going to purchase some small UV aquarium lights to fight algae build up soon. I bubble water in 5gal buckets with one tsp. molasses for 24 hours to get rid of chlorine and chloramine. We all have different water where we live, but what is your water routine?

Welp! Shit got planted and topdressed for the second time last night and we are on our way! Something to note, is that I haven’t filled the reservoir yet. I have only watered the soil once after the first topdress during initial setup. I will most likely fill each sip with like a 1/2 to 1 gal of water tomorrow. These pictures are from this morning and it looks like everyone made it through there first night without too much trauma. Let’s meet our cast of characters! Shall we…,

Space Cowboy donated by the ever gracious @BeagleZ

Sunshine4. The unrun cut, but I’m pretty sure it’s what I’m after. It was inadvertently flowered in my sunroom last year and was revegged. It had that same lemon-diesel smell that kids crave!

Sun Ra donated by @BeagleZ donated by @CrunchBerries gifted by @BeagleZ :thinking:🫠:joy:

Black Rasberry- Razz cut. This one is my current favorite from last harvest. Soaring berry goodness!

Black Raspberry Black Raspberry (Bodhi Seeds) :: Cannabis Strain Info

Space Cowboy Space Cowboy (Bodhi Seeds) :: Cannabis Strain Info

SunRa Sun Ra (Bodhi Seeds) :: Cannabis Strain Info

Sunshine4 Sunshine 4 (Bodhi Seeds) :: Cannabis Strain Info

I may throw in a surprise guest or two, so stay tuned!

In Genius Thai x Appy f4 news. I have 3 vigorous, healthy starts, 1 that is droopy, and one that is stalled out just above the soil. I’ve got the seed poppin fever and the only cure is Soul Mate, Lemon Wookie V2, and maybe some of them Dream Beavers.

“There is no try. There is only do and do not.” - Yoda
Aloha y’all ~ Crunchy

21 Likes

Looking fantastic. Can’t go wrong with soul mate. Pinesol leaning pheno I have is awesome daytime weed. It’s the only Bodhi keeper I have.

I did have one that was a good mix of pinesol and Wookie but smoking too much would make you want to take a nap. And that doesn’t mix well with me and my almost 2 year old.

7 Likes

Absolutely love my pine soul has pheno of old soul Still need to snag soulmate while available the lemon Wookie v2 sounds great too going to be cracking some seeds soon after they land doing up some testing for stanknugzz going to be running Hel (dogwalker og x black triangle f2) and black apple stagger lee x black triangle) pretty stoked on it

5 Likes

:rofl::crazy_face::rofl:
I have your replacement beans packaged and waiting to be delivered to you fine sir!

Can’t wait to see these babes take off!

Good vibes on your run!!

6 Likes

I live on Canada’s West coast where I’m very fortunate to have near-RO quality water coming out of my tap. My PPM’s never exceed 10, yeah, ten, and my pH is always between 6.8 and 7.0.

My civic treatment regime provides weekly sample reports that I reference when mixing up a batch of Grow-water. You see, there is a chloramine remnant in the water even after off-gassing has taken place and I use an equal amount (to the chloramine) of potassium meta-bisulphate to bind to the chloramine and render it inert and incapable of harming the microbial life in my SIPs.

Inside the regular water quality report I choose the testing location closest to me (it’s only 4 blocks away), and then, making sure I’m referencing the most recent test, I find the reported chloramines. That number is simply how much potassium meta-bisulphate to add to my water and then Bob’s you’re uncle, Gertie’s your Aunt, my water is good to go.

7 Likes

i use these, the trick is to heat seal just a small amount of plastic like 1/4 inch off the top, so you can keep resealing and reusing them, but yeah seal 'em tho

i heard they don’t even bother checking anymore because hemp is legal and they can’t differentiate the two… makes sense, he should of wrote “hemp” on it tho haha

your grow is awesome that cheech wizard looks dangerous

9 Likes

Yea crunch! Looking good bud. Glad to hear the fam is doing well, I gotta look into finding some of that SunRa, you VA boys make it look and sound so good :heart::v:t2:

6 Likes