CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread

Thanks again bud! I’ll reach out to the admins shortly, so I can get it added.

5 Likes

Sorry, been in the car on 95 for the better part of the day…
Glad you got it sorted!

5 Likes

God I dont miss that DMV area traffic, although getting stuck behind a tractor on a 2 lane out here in the mountains can be similarly frustrating …

6 Likes

lil update on my sip bucket the girl is enjoying sipping at her gin & juice im letting her grow by the window and so far all is good ill post picture tomorow when sunn will be up

4 Likes

Give me that 2 lane tractor blocker any day over having to drive I-95 anywhere north of RVA.

5 Likes

Yea, I kinda agree, I’d take the tractor over 95, 270, or 70 any day

3 Likes

Pop Quiz! Does anyone know what would make this Space Cowboy flip it’s fans over like you see in the picture. Actually, this morning when the picture was taken , it wasn’t as bad. Wind? Heat? It really only flips it’s leaves over for the last hour or so before lights out. Not really worried about it, because otherwise she hasn’t missed a beat since transplant. Just curious.

11 Likes

Maybe light a bit too intense and shes saying she’s done for the day?

7 Likes

This might throw some confusion your way, but I always notice outside trees do this when it’s about to rain. I don’t know if it has to do with the atmospheric pressure or what.

7 Likes

Or maybe that particular pheno likes to turn its leaves over when it’s had enough light instead of drooping.

7 Likes

I’ve had this happen a few times, always attributed it to too much light. It seemed cultivar specific to me, I think my Tranquil Elephantizer Remix did that, also most recently I had a TK x Iraqi that would pull the same stunt. Are they getting more than 18 hr light a day?

9 Likes

Nope, running 12/12 currently. I’m on day 10F and the qb96s are turned all the way down and 315s were raised to the ceiling, but recently were dropped to like 20+ inches from the canopy. It happened before and after I lowered the lights. Maybe I’ll start to dial the lights schedule down to 11/13.

6 Likes

she been doin good since started just water only no nutes
at transplant

10 Likes

Maybe a DLI thing? I.e. light just slightly too intense for too long a period since it’s only happening towards the end of the day period. Just her way of tapping out right before bedtime. I can relate :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

A couple of life pro tips for you SIPpers out there.

Milk crates fit perfectly under City Pickers, if you need to jack up your shorty plants.

Also, if you have a wet/dry shop vacuum (I use the HomeDepot “BucketHead”), the vacuum tube usually fits over the top of the watering tube (with some gentle persuasion) of your SIP/CPs. So, if you need to move your SIPs for any reason, you can use the vac to suck all the water out of the rez, making it lighter, and less likely to spill water everywhere.

23 Likes

I was on RIU and came across this dudes setup. Pretty cool!
“contacted Grassroots Fabric pots to custom fit a living bed for the cabinet. Now running a lush 50 gallon living bed sitting on top of a 16 gallon reservoir with a scrog net sitting overtop of the whole setup.

Dude said he is happy to help if anyone has questions. Of course I invited him over here. Here is his information:
RIU handle Smscreations
IG- @cardinal.flower.house

26 Likes

He built the entire setup? Looks clean

11 Likes

Yes @Vagabond_Windy i believe so, with the exception of the custom fabric bed. Found some more pictures of his build “ I built a plywood box and sealed in with a rubberized coating to be water tight. The pvc frame has feet that support the center of the frame that sit in the reservoir and the edge of the frame sits just above the reservoir. I can see the water level either from the sight tube built into the front face of the res or there’s a slight enough gap between frame to allow me to see the water level as well.”

21 Likes

Badass! Super dope setup

10 Likes

Oh I just bookmarked the fuck outta that post!!!

7 Likes