CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread

@mobilly here are a couple links to useful videos on making LABS. CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread - #44 by GrowingInThePines These and other links can be found in the Link Farm at the top of this thread. Good luck!!!

4 Likes

Not sure what mag this came from. Someone posted it on the Bodhi thread a while back.

3 Likes

I can try to decipher for you….

3 Likes

Old Bodhi strain list

https://themodern.farm/Bodhi.txt

2 Likes

Thank you CB! :+1:t4:

3 Likes

No problemo homie! If you have questions feel free to ask away! This is a good reminder that I need to make a new batch soon. Starting to run a bit low.

6 Likes

It’s from an old-ass issue of Skunk, I think like ten or eleven years back. I actually have that one in the stacks of old “weed mags” in a closet here.

Some people hoard old Hustlers and Penthouses and shit; I hoard old weed magazines haha.

12 Likes

@minitiger If you ever run across it would you mind snapping a better picture for everyone?

5 Likes

Well, I’m not gonna “run across” it haha; there’s a reason they’re stacked way back in a closet. But I’ll see if I can find that issue (I actually have a few things I need to do today. For once haha). There are a LOT of Skunks in there, though, I can’t guarantee that I’ll maintain interest long enough to flip through them all to find that specific issue haha.

That Wookie thing was in the “MILF” (Marijuana I’d Like to Find) section of the mag, where they basically just took grow/smoke reports from online and published them in the printed version of the magazine. I’m fairly certain that if it was in the mag, Bodhi wrote the same thing somewhere online (breedbay, probably). I highly doubt that Skunk contacted him and paid him to write a little blurb about Wookie specifically for the magazine haha, so it’s probably somewhere on the internet. But yeah, I’ll dig through those mags at some point in the next day or two.

11 Likes

Over past 8 days everything has had big fan leaves plucked twice and finally topped a few days ago. Blowing up.

21 Likes

Hey bud, glad you stuck around! Thanks for the update! Everything’s looking healthy! What are you running this round?

4 Likes

The two on the right side are a cross from a local guy, Grimdog x Island Chill. Look like I’ve got a tall and short pheno between the two. (Can’t tell from the bed because of all the training, but the clones I took off each top of them are pretty different in structure). The two on the left are cuts from my last run. Guy that I gave the cuts to lost track of which was which so they could be either Apple Blossom, Gorilla Zkittlez or Francos Lemon Cheese lol. I’m pretty sure they are Apple Blossom based off the stem rub. Last run had a strong fresh garlic stem rub and these are starting to have the same. Just got some Lemon Tree Punch seeds in from Greenpoint that I’m itching to run already haha

4 Likes

going strong i took her out in full sun since its warm enough outside on my deck
the picture is at her north faced window were she grows

5 Likes

on the south facing sun outside

7 Likes

Day 34F Update Photo Dump. Happy Friday Y’all!

SunRa: Large and in charge. 3x stretch. Cedar/Citrus

Space Cowboy: Also very large and very in charge, 3x stretch, Loud! Citrus/Wookie

Black Raspberry- Razz: 2-2.5x, maybe be the loudest in the tent, Berries/Wookie

Sunshine4: This is the unrun C cut that’s making the rounds. 2-2.5x Loud Lemon cleaner! Like the structure on this one maybe more than previous cuts.

23 Likes

Looking really good in there Crunch, excited to see how they develop for you.

6 Likes

That is a sick little setup! Is air intake pulled from outside, or inside AC?

Cheers

4 Likes

Outstanding brother! Stacking up nicely :+1: :+1:
Excited to run that SS4, that might be the one to go in the EB on the deck this year :thinking:

4 Likes

It’s pulled in thru passive intake that comes from my Laundry room. Whole house stays about 72, including the laundry room. Laundry room is in the least sun soaked part of the house so helps to keep Temps down too.

4 Likes

That SS4 :kissing_heart: looking good @CrunchBerries !!!

3 Likes