Current Events (NonCannabis)

Touché my friend! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

He was watchable when Bush was in office.

3 Likes

You know what’s amazing is that when Bush came along I thought that we couldn’t possibly set the bar any lower. But I was wrong.

4 Likes

This does not bode well for the future :disappointed:

2 Likes

media already starting to cover for this guy. 2nd degree assault? He shot someone with his gun, what do you have to do to get 1st degree?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2018/06/14/fbi-agent-wants-meet-patron-shot-his-fallen-gun/GEzjo18HzuOWnBJejv1UlM/story.html

5 Likes

Guess I’m going to go play some golf an get high always get high😉

1 Like

Intent. Didn’t it fall out of his pants or something? I didn’t follow that case.

2 Likes

The bone head was attempting a back flip while dancing with a gun.

Gross negligence at least.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Mueller’s Russian Troll story falls apart. The lawyers for the accused are making Mueller and his team look like idiots. Funny i didn’t see anything in Huffpo about this.

3 Likes

Wow if you ever had a doubt that democrats are fuckin morons you need to watch this.

4 Likes

“It’s like lava in the eyes”

WTF?!?! Is this some sort of spoof?

4 Likes

No it’s not a spoof… it’s a real campaign ad.

4 Likes

I’m thinking he should make this a regular thing.

Campaign in each town, spray himself with “lava” at each event, everyone lol’s and says WTF, he’s then offered a stint on Saturday Night Live for a new skit, …, winning.

3 Likes

Of course the guy with the gun will let the teacher get close enough to spray him and don’t worry about spraying pepper spray inside closed classroom full of children. Don’t miss or you are libel to piss off the guy with the gun.

This guy fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down. Many liberals a special scary kind of stupid.

5 Likes

My dude, that link is terrible. It’s difficult as fuck to sift thru all the little jabs and comments to find the actual bits of news contained within.

You white people seem to get real upset when you learn how the judicial system works. Everyone’s running around talking about Mueller’s motivation is a fraud, but it’s not a trial, it’s an investigation
(To be fair, I understand your article is about an actual trial, but it’s only one of many trials coming about as a result of the Mueller probe, and there have been many charges upheld)

By definition, an investigation is not a statement that a certain event happened, it’s the method by which we determine if someone gets charged with a crime. Damn white people acting like they don’t know the basics of how our government works. Nobody is above being investigated, and the insinuations that trump should be above investigation by federal officials is perverse.

2 Likes

LOL, “you white people?”, “Damn white people”. Ack. Really, man? Some sort of reverse euphemism? I can’t say that makes your statement stronger.

3 Likes

I don’t recall saying anything about white people or anyone being above the law. Except maybe Hillary, at least according to the IG report. Not really interested in any of your racist replies so we can leave it here.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I’m a mutt, and quite white myself. Racism has never made any sense to me. When I say “you white people” it’s to differentiate between the white people like myself and those who believe there were “very fine people on both sides.”

1 Like