Current Events (NonCannabis)

The “investigation” into Trump is a corrupt witch hunt. He could shut it down anytime he wanted, but chooses not to because all they have exposed is their own bias and lies.

It’s Hillary, Comey and their FBI collaborators who need further investigating.

https://ntknetwork.com/comey-hillary-clinton-still-doesnt-understand-why-she-was-under-fbi-investigation/

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hillary-fundraises-off-border-humanitarian-crisis/

1 Like

If you’re judging people based on melanin levels, then you should check out FBI crime statistics by race. Some interesting anomalies there for you to study.

1 Like

It’s purely coincidence that the specific group of people who believe the investigation should not be taking place is (almost?) all white. It isn’t my intention to judge @ray for his beliefs, or you @Scissor-Hanz for flushing your plants.

To each their own.

2 Likes

But you’re judging all people of Northern European decent based on your limited interactions as a Trump hater. I have no problem with being judged for personal beliefs. It’s the racist generalizing that I find amateurish. You are letting your hatred of whites manifest as hatred for President Trump. It’s quite common, even amongst us cacker-ass honkies.

No worthwhile argument starts with “You (insert race) people…” That’s the hate flowing through your veins…it’s unhealthy to live like that, bruh.

1 Like

Lmao, might be worth reiterating, I’m pretty damn white. Like, family has been in MA since 1636, white. That’s how I know not all white people believe that MAGA/Blue Lives Matter Bullshit.

Inferring that my statements are racist is ignoring the fact that a significant portion of white people do not agree with you.

1 Like

Now what?

2 Likes

I hear ya :+1: I’m white as heck too, and people are always confusing me for Lance Reddick. I think it’s the cheekbones.

1 Like
2 Likes

fish in a barrel :fish: :gun:

1 Like

Aww, are you feeling deceived @Scissor-Hanz ? It’s aight, I’ll break it down for you real quick.

Genetics are a funny science, wherein some traits are inherited independently of other traits, making it foolhardy to use a single factor is to determine “race” whether it be sativa vs indica or white vs black. The only trait you’re considering is melanin content, not hair, eyes, nose, facial structure, mannerisms… Mostly it’s my eyebrows, nose and lips.

Did you really think I said this dude looks like Stephen Seagal because he happened to be the exact same color white?!? :joy:

2 Likes

Nah, I thought your Steven Segal one was pretty spot-on actually :+1:

Bro, you should just learn to take a joke, instead of getting all agro. But ok…

You tried to use the fact that you’re SO white to laughably excuse your (albeit mildly) racist comment. Then a day later, claim to be Ice Cube’s long lost brother. So pardon my confusion. I don’t care if you hate white people, I think it’s funny actually. Bravo on the explanation, btw :clap: :laughing:

Don’t start the fire with your “You white people” shit, if you’re not strong enough to endure a little heat over it. I don’t care if you’re white, purple, green, or burnt sienna.

…and if you’d like to condescendingly share any more of your basic level genetics knowledge, feel free to DM it to me, so we don’t clog the thread with your endless supply of wisdom.

1 Like

(not for nothing, I’m just fucking with you my dude. I know you got people calling you a nazi and shit but that’s not my M.O.)

The basic breeding shit is actually a stance I’ve hoped the world would adopt for a while, but more on the weed side of things. People say all day long that a line is xx% sativa just because it has thin leaves.

We need a catalog of traits with which to better describe our lines, and make breeding easier in the future by knowing what is inside the seeds when we buy/trade em. Imma go steal one of the smoke report guides from the older sites, now that I think of it

1 Like

Wait a minute. Everyone ignored the point that this is an investigation and no one should be above that. If you’ve all gotten over the racism in my argument, I would love to know why this “witch hunt” should be stopped.
Because it was started on false pretenses by people with reason to want the subjects to fail? That sounds like every investigation, ever.

2 Likes

Even my granny knows they have no evidence of “Russian collusion” at this point. The only ones getting exposed are the corrupt investigators, so I say keep it going! Unbiased people would rather see an investigation into the Clintons, Obama, Comey and their other FBI collaborators though. We know who the real traitors are.

The “Russian dossier” evidence used to create the investigation was 100% proven to be false, fake, made-up. So there really should be no investigation.

If you are hanging your hopes on Mueller, be prepared for endless disappointment.

Have you ever looked into who is behind the left/globalism? They are not your friend and they hate American freedom. White hats are taking the world back, you should help us instead of carrying your enemies water to spite us.

1 Like

5/2/2018.
https://i1.wp.com/newmediacentral.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/875C1CCF-C96E-4F89-9C17-AA13051F9F69.jpeg?resize=768%2C476

2 Likes

Why does the Trump investigation prevent the Clinton/Comey/Obama investigation from occurring?

As far as hopes for Mueller, that shit is literally irrelevant to me. I have as much control over the government as I do the forces of nature.

1 Like

I didn’t say that.
But one investigation has ZERO evidence, and the other has a mountain sized pile. I just find it odd that no one on the left is up-in-arms about Hillary getting off. She’s going to criminally steal the nomination and lose the election for you again next time. You people need to refocus your efforts.

2 Likes

Dafuq? Trump said he wanted to see her investigated. What the hell am I supposed to do?

2 Likes

…Well for one, you’re up in here trying justify the shit-show Trump investigation. Never once heard you mention Hillary’s misdeeds. Maybe show your lefty friends who is the real danger to America, George Soros not Trump.

1 Like

Here ya go Hanz

Obama installed neo nazi government in the Ukraine.

Remember when the left was up in arms about this
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661

And the big one. The human traffic enabling Democrats are called out.

2 Likes