Current Events (NonCannabis)

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/22/605007387/supreme-court-rules-police-need-warrant-to-get-location-information-from-cell-to

3 Likes

so you’re more “pre-judicial” than “racist”? wtf.

there’s alot of labels being thrown around here & i think we can all stop to reflect on how we feel about being simplified & boiled down to a 1-word explanation, particularly about people we’ve never met or known.

as a parallel comparison, how do we feel about the labels of “pothead” or “idiot stoner” or “drug-addict” etc.?

i could go on and on, but the point is, please, all OGers keep it civil, pause to consider & reconsider.

start here if you will:

thanks for pausing before you :fire: flamethrower me, y’all.

:evergreen_tree: <— understands stereotypes are limited analysys, & consequently of limited use. have an OG day.

1 Like

I’m a misanthrope. I believe in genocide, but we need a better metric than genealogy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yes, anyone who is anti-Putin/Trump is A-OK with the globalists. Ukraine/Crimea is a mess.

It’s fascinating to me how the mainstream media is still able to brainwash the shit-munchers into thinking Trump supporters are similar to “nazis” in any way :laughing:

1 Like

23 posts were merged into an existing topic: Trump Sucks… state your case why he doesn’t

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-22/portion-of-kentucky-bourbon-warehouse-collapses

4 Likes

molly hatchet would be so proud… :beers: :hammer:

heh

:evergreen_tree: <— proud of a 15-yr AA mom.

1 Like
3 Likes
6 Likes

Off to work can’t wait😑

2 Likes

How about a little Mojo Nixon to lighten things up a bit. If you have never been to SXSW in Austin Tx you are missing some good damn times!

1 Like

LOL , This is exactly what I picture the triggered leftists doing on the weekend.

2 Likes

Wondering if this has anything to do with new tariffs and sales slumps in China. :thinking:

2 Likes

:maple_leaf: friends of the frozen north…

What du nationale fete du? Dance indignantly while facing North-West? :boot:

:wink:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

entire police force arrested in mexican town… something like 113 officials/candidates have been executed in the year leading up to the elections… this guy was the 3rd politician to be killed in the state of michoacan in a week… state police suspected the ocampo police chief in the recent murder and when they showed up to arrest him saturday his officers chased them off with their guns so they came back with reinforcements and arrested all of them for questioning

3 Likes

I think it is fair to say, the Democrats are losing their grip on things.

6 Likes

Sure are.

4 Likes

it’s just like in ontario… once liberals go ultra neo-marxist people get pissed off… regular working class people can only handle being called intolerant racist xenophobic bigots for so long

3 Likes

The Lib-globalist party governed so poorly here that they lost official party status :+1::+1: -MOGA! Our electricity is so expensive that I’m looking for cheaper hobbies.

_Turd_eau is next. :maple_leaf:

2 Likes

ford better not change it to 6 seats or grant them official status anyways… they don’t deserve it… the people spoke!!

i’m really hoping! unfortunately i think the conservatives would be worse

1 Like