Current Events (NonCannabis)

Fukushima radiation in the Cali. wine. :wine_glass:

4 Likes

:clap:
…and milk and cheese and and and…

:earth_americas: is a no-spill setup.

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

OK, this is probably over the top a little, but try to get through it and not feel something is about to happen, big time.

3 Likes

Now what?

5 Likes

Now they have the necessary hydrogen and oxygen for the next leg of the journey through space. …and the building blocks for colonization. Pretty cool :+1:

3 Likes

“maybe we have not yet finished the process of fitting the current pieces together”

Maybe there’s no finish? :thinking: :wheel_of_dharma:

2 Likes

Weird!

https://www.space.com/41285-listen-to-the-sun.html

4 Likes

Groovy

Eating this fish could give you three days of nasty, LSD-like hallucinations

3 Likes

This is very interesting.
I wonder?

2 Likes

:corn: aMAIZEing :clap:

:laughing:

2 Likes

Cool plant!
We also feed our plants nitrogen from the air…

4 Likes
3 Likes

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-jury-finds-monsanto-guilty-roundup-trial-224845050.html

8 Likes

Oh no.
Maniacal, douchebag, drunken wasps.

Hahahaha.

5 Likes

I think the Bauer take over was a big mistake on their part! MONSANTO there’s a company that I wouldn’t mind seeing go " Belly up"

3 Likes

what a bummer to read this AM that the cops took another life last night:

1 Like

:dark_sunglasses:… i think i can see Subcool! :wink:

2 Likes

“Why did the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia find it appropriate to hang virtual life sentences over the heads of 214 people after an indiscriminate mass arrest?”

2 Likes

That’s called being let off with a “warning”. There’s FAR worse afoot & has been for a long time. Here’s a couple of American history bit that don’t usually enter a classroom(they WERE current events :wink: ):

and, quite a list here:

Shhhhh! :spy: :newspaper:

3 Likes

We could see with Todd McMormick and Peter McWilliams that nothing changed, they’ll do whatever it takes to silence dissent. The government has been throwing the leaders of cannabis reform in jail for decades.

We like to talk about how great Susan B. Anthony was, but the truth is that she and other peaceful female activists were routinely thrown in jail by police and imprisoned for long sentences, this went on all through the 1800’s and early 1900’s. Early police forces were mostly established to deal with the labor movement and striking workers.

Don’t forget Shay’s rebelliion which was caused by Boston bankers & wealthy real estate tycoons screwing the Revolutionary War veterans by seizing their farms right after the war.

4 Likes