1 Like

Wonderful USA freedom

4 Likes

Freedom comes with a cost, right?

What an A__hole. I hope she prevails.

3 Likes

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article216756630.html

3 Likes

We probably need to start examining the process by which these people become police a lot more throughly.

4 Likes

Takes more training to become a barber. (Not a joke)

5 Likes

It looks worse by the day.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/08/17/grandmother-tased-georgia-police-cutting-flowers/1017125002/

3 Likes

“An 87-year-old woman with a knife still has the ability to hurt an officer,” Chatsworth Police Chief Josh Etheridge told the Daily Citizen-News of Dalton.

Josh, you need to hire some tougher cops. In fact, why don’t you resign and replace yourself with an 87 year old woman.

The police department will undergo an internal use-of-force review, according to Etheridge.

And according to Reality the department will undergo an Owwwie in the Butt when the civil litigation arises. Bend over, Josh! :money_with_wings: :head_bandage:

That would probably be the last straw for me if it were my relative…you can bet I’d be on TV too & gone from OG. :skull_crossbones: :cop: :coffin:

Ay caramba. Maybe an armored vehicle for groceries isn’t so crazy after all. :thinking:

:evergreen_tree: 'Sheesh…

1 Like

https://q13fox.com/2018/08/17/texas-rangers-pull-off-rare-triple-play-not-seen-in-106-years/

3 Likes

makes me wonder how much Americans will take before they start taking their money & families and heading elsewhere

3 Likes

in my search engine, “americans to ‘new zealand’” yields 2 pages of hits.
here’s one i may have watched on :tv:

new zealand just outlawed foreigners from buying it all up.

when Rome collapsed :clap: :thumbsup: i am confident that those who could flee before the Barbarians were at the :door: gate DID so.

perhaps the fall of Singapore was too sudden for Britain to respond… :thinking:

s’thafrica. Down And Out In Jo-Burg. see an elderly black man gesture to “there goes the neighborhood” watching post-apartheid apocolypse.

OOOOOO Canada :maple_leaf:, you better get crackin’ on that Friendliest Border Wall In The World! :laughing:

:european_castle: your mother smells of elderberries! :european_castle:

Oh Muley. Oh, OG.

Hark! The tin-foil hat doth speak!

:evergreen_tree: :rolling_eyes: wtf?

2 Likes

I think New Zealand has been selected by the big oligarchs as their place to run to when the West Antarctic ice sheet breaks off. Sea level will rise 10+ feet over 10-15 years.

New Zealand has steep topography and won’t be affected as much by flooding, it’s also full of sheep and ranches. Your private jet can fly you and your mercenaries in and you’ll be set for years…or so they think

2 Likes

The lost city of Kansas.

Intriguing.

…

Archaeologists explore a rural field in Kansas, and a lost city emerges

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-kansas-lost-city-20180819-htmlstory.html

4 Likes

that’s fascinating stuff! it was verboten to acknowledge the indian cities of the midwest for 300+ years, they never told us about it in school even though Cahokia was known about for years. Only in the 1990’s did the truth come out “Guns, Germs, and Steel” is a great book.

5 Likes

They were there. :slight_smile:

And for a real stretch but nonetheless intriguing is the theory that ice-age hominids migrated from Europe to North America along the frozen atlantic sea-ice-sheet, met up with the people who had crossed from Asia via Bering/Alaska, and now Native American DNA has a dash of Euro. :wink:

:evergreen_tree: proud viking descendant

3 Likes

There’s a documentary/video version that’s nice & easy too…

Science UP :thumbsup:

Non :sparkles: sense DOWN :thumbsdown:

:smile:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

btw good to know the early Americans were rocking some cool tattoos and piercings! :smile: They had style

2 Likes

look at this… @99PerCent was just telling me about these middlemen that control what drugs you’re prescribed:

Even more states are, for the first time, trying to regulate middlemen who play a crucial role by managing drug benefits for employers and insurers, while taking payments from drug companies in return for giving preferential treatment to their drugs.

5 Likes

Now that they’re paying medical bills they give a shit. :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree: :spy:

1 Like