Current Events (NonCannabis)

This epidemic is absolutely ruining our beautiful city. Is it the same elsewhere in the world?

:thinking::disappointed_relieved: Never touched it myself. I sure af don’t wanna either

2 Likes

It’s rife in the prison system. Sells for high amounts of cash. A good friend of mine was around 15 stone when he went away for 6 months and started smoking this shite. When he got out he was down to around 11 stone and looked like a smack head. :frowning:

2 Likes

I know that’s where a few of the folk I know started smoking it “got spiced up on the wing to pass time quicker” sad really init

2 Likes

It’s not good at all mate. It changes people in a big way and not for the better. Wrecks lives as much as heroin does

2 Likes

it’s here too they call it “synthetic marijuana” which is an insult to the real stuff. Chinese designer drugs! it’s the bathtub gin of drug prohibition. We should be giving away cannabis for free in every city to prevent people from taking this crap

3 Likes

That ‘spice’ shit is crazy. Seen some people do mental stuff on it.

What’s wrong with normal weed? Can’t be that bad I bloody love the stuff.

3 Likes

Yup they started calling it synthetic marijuana here when they were selling the shit “legally” in hed shops. It was never a problem when it was “legal” I’d rather give someone all my weed than watch them smoke it bro.

3 Likes

You and me both love the real stuff mate :rofl:

2 Likes

My blood will mainly be Cannaboids at this point.

The way it should be.

2 Likes

Let me smoke this. I’ll be right there with you lol

3 Likes
2 Likes

what a great government
let’s move some more of our factories over there so we can bankrupt and abandon our old factory cities and turn workers into slaves, yippee!

Saw this in today’s news
pretty funny to see what gets caught up in the American police state. I would have love to see the conversation with the cops when he came to the front door

“Were you wacking off in the library yesterday afternoon”
“I
uh
I’m not sure
”
“Were you wacking off! ANSWER THE QUESTION!” :smile:

http://georgetown.wickedlocal.com/news/20180822/man-arrested-for-allegedly-masturbating-in-georgetown-library

3 Likes

How’s that for messed up?

Lucky he didn’t get robbed, raped or killed.

3 Likes

Don’t you remember being that age!? :laughing: :books: :boom:

LOL

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

no comment! :kissing:

2 Likes

interesting
since the 1900’s we do a lot of flag-waving and nationalism, but oligarchs and corprations that run the world don’t care much about that stuff. It’s just something to help divide & expoit the working classes IMO.

I just read that 1200 Google employees are protesting because Google is building a censored search engine for China. Look at this company, they probably made the driver’s license in your wallet:

3 Likes

:v: :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

yes, “liberal” and “conservative” reminds me of 1800’s South Africa. England decided to take ownership of all the gold and diamond mines from the locals.

To divide the local Africans and turn them against each other they put some ethnic groups in favored status and discriminated against others. In case you weren’t sure which ethnicity you were they’d assign one and give you a card. Similar to the US today - you can’t be libertarian or Green, you have to be either “Liberal” Democrat or “Conservative” Republican and they’ll tell you what to think.

The English also took everything from the Dutch colonists and drove them into the hills, placing the civilians in the modern world’s first concentration camps. Fascinating history!

4 Likes

which was the inspiration for the Reich’s first extermination, Namibia.

Indeed, some historians have speculated that the German genocide in Namibia was a model used by Nazis in the Holocaust.[29]

I gotta say though, Leopold of Belgium is right up there with them. Difficult watch but worth the education:

:evergreen_tree: Rubber. Fucking rubber. Destroyed a country & people in 20 yrs

2 Likes

Gee I wonder which way they will try to slant things? :rolling_eyes:
They need a cool name like The Dillderberg Meeting. :eggplant:

4 Likes