Current Events (NonCannabis)

https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2018/02/24/586579455/french-food-waste-law-changing-how-grocery-stores-approach-excess-food

2 Likes

What a gross human being.

3 Likes

sure, he’d charge right in there…unless that bone spur is bothering him!

4 Likes

It pains me to even look at him. :skull_crossbones:

3 Likes

We just have to get to November. And that looks iffy.

At that point, both he and Pence will be seated in a chair in the WH and they will have to ask permission to go to the bathroom!

I hope they are routinely denied.

99%

3 Likes

do you think the bubble is ready to burst? time to sell off those stocks IMO

3 Likes

I think the California real estate market is a unique bubble unto itself.
I think the real estate market in the rest of US is not quite as driven by lopsided supply/demand ratio. Regardless, it is most certainly a sellers market in real estate everywhere in the US.

The stock market bubble is entirely a horse of a different color.

Treacherous and enticing.
A deadly trap?

Just rambling after my first delightful bowl of the day!

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

EDUCATION IN CANADA:

I seriously wish I had an opportunity like this 20 years ago, yeah I’m a youngin, if I was allowed to join these kids in class and get a free pilots license/education all on the tax payers dime why the hell not!!

Not to be too negative but I’m sure trump is not “pro” on hiring new pilots with a name like this young man “Diljot Dhaliwal” but this is why I love Canada!

http://edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/aviation-classes-take-off-in-edmonton-schools

4 Likes

interesting

https://www.wunderground.com/cat6/weaker-gulf-stream-means-trouble-coastal-new-england

4 Likes
4 Likes

Be a beta male guys, it’s the new cool trend.
chicks really dig it

2 Likes

@Scissor-Hanz
With the ouster of TJ Miller (Erlich Bachman), the remaining cast are actually low-level Beta Males.

Excellent series, BTW!

2 Likes

HAHA, Is it? I guess I better check it out, since I know you to have great taste. If I start acting all Beta, please have a manliness-intervention for me.
We are renaissance men! :muscle: :book: :telescope: :tools: :bow_and_arrow:

3 Likes

Apologies to @ryasco

In the interest of full disclosure:
This is NOT a thread hi-jack attempt!
I was going to shoot @Scissor-Hanz a PM,
but I decided to do it publicly.

I do not watch a lot of comedies, as I greatly prefer dramas.
Anyway…
The comedies I like are mostly very sarcastic and snide…with a mean streak.

For example my favorites are:
Fleabag
You’re the Worst
It’s always Sunny in Philadelphia
Family Guy

Silicon Valley is a very entertaining take on computer software, geeky, beta types.
Enjoy!

3 Likes

Your thoughts are always welcome, no need to apologize. I never imagined you were hi-jacking or anything. :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks kindly @ryasco

Now I will take advantage of my dispensation…

The best dramatic series I have ever seen regarding high-tech/computer history (and I enjoyed it immensely) was Halt and Catch Fire.

Highly and strenuously recommended!

No more thread derailment from me.

3 Likes

Count me in. This is cool but i would research and not take it word for word. I do believe what the general premise is.

2 Likes

Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!

3 Likes