Current Events (NonCannabis)

the chemical attack in britain was most certainly the handywork of the anglo-zionist regimes. craig murray is the former UK ambassador to uzbekistan, where the facility which allegedly developed novichoks was located, not russia.

To summarise:

1. Porton Down has acknowledged in publications it has never seen any Russian “novichoks”. The UK government has absolutely no “fingerprint” information such as impurities that can safely attribute this substance to Russia.
  1. Until now, neither Porton Down nor the world’s experts at the Organisation for the Prevention of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) were convinced “Novichoks” even exist.
  2. The UK is refusing to provide a sample to the OPCW.
  3. “Novichoks” were specifically designed to be able to be manufactured from common ingredients on any scientific bench. The Americans dismantled and studied the facility that allegedly developed them. It is completely untrue only the Russians could make them, if anybody can.
  4. The “Novichok” programme was in Uzbekistan not in Russia. Its legacy was inherited by the Americans during their alliance with Karimov, not by the Russians.
    https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/03/the-novichok-story-is-indeed-another-iraqi-wmd-scam/

Satan 2 is very interesting. glad i started learning russian a while ago. i had a feeling russia or china would soon be the worlds leading super power, and mandarin is a lot harder (will learn that 2nd)

at first i thought trump would be OK but it soon became very apparent he wouldn’t be following through on any of his campaign promises, especially ‘draining the swamp’. you don’t become a billionaire in the NY real estate markets without being very deep in bed with the ‘swamp’. not to mention his mentor roy cohn ran pedophile blackmail operations for mossad, much like his close friend epstein.

q-anon seems like a big larp to me. wikileaks and snowden are most definitely honeypot limited hangouts, likely CIA or Mossad. the fact the only arrest to result from a wikileaks release was the leaker manning speaks volumes imo. oh and the deaths of the dnc leakers. plus assange shills for the 9/11 official story :joy:

2 Likes

A fascinating read bro. Very unsettling. The mere thought that we can be punked by some “Bot” makes me want to go to the bunker and stay there. 20 years ago the Russians couldn’t manufacture a decent raincoat. Why are we afraid of them now? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Russia is no slouch, they have been building our space rockets for over 20 years. It was their scientist that carried our atomic missile designs in the first place. Russian technology is very advanced and they invest more in new technology than most. Russian oil funds a lot and they invest a lot in black market also. (Opium, weapons, metals)

1 Like
2 Likes

Sorry bro. I’m not convinced. Everything Putin has attempted recently has backfired on him. He is worse than Trump as far as ego and lying is concerned. Don’t be “punked” my brother. Russians need Putin because they are an oppressed society that have lost the ability to think independently. They fit the description of “sheeple” more than we do. IMHO. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I am not a supporter or fan. I just thought you were under estimating his scope.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve got a few years on you guys. I was part of the “duck and cover” generation who, as a part of our regular school day, hid under our desks anticipating a Russian nuclear attack. It didn’t happen then and it’s not going to happen now. The Russian Zeitgeist is driven by envy of the west and the inability to achieve what we have. Don’t get punked by these reprobates! :cowboy_hat_face:
Don’t let “Trumpism” dumb you down.

3 Likes

Off topic but important. Go ahead and jump ugly on me but I am proud of these Texans.

1 Like

it was my impression german engineering was the best and after WW2 russia and US divided up all their best scientists and patents between them, birthing the atomic and space race.

1 Like

No offence, @oleskool830
Where did you form this opinion?
Because it’s comically inaccurate.
The only ones who’s plans are backfiring, are the globalists. That’s why the are ramping up the anti-Russia propaganda and false flags. The only way for them to stop Trump is to start a war with Russia, who has done NOTHING to provoke war.

2 Likes

Very interesting and I don’t doubt the accuracy of your, what I call, conspiracy theory. I’m old and comfortable with my own theory. We could smoke and joke for hours I’m sure my brother and both enjoy ourselves regardless of who’s accurate or not. Haha Much love and respect @Scissor-Hanz! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I hereby challenge you to watch 1 cycle of Russian state news. Then tell me who is making the propaganda, and who is reporting the news… You G’damn loveable hippy :heart:

2 Likes

Hahahahaha! Challenge accepted! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I don’t trust ANY media anymore period.
Can’t say I agree with any political party either.
It’s the Gen X mentality I’m afraid.
We were taught that we’re screwed from the begining. Doomed to nuclear annihilation and acid rain.
Almost disappointing now that we’ve made it this far.
One thing we know for certain, is that new laws do nothing, and no matter whose in charge, they are the enemy.
In my brief 40 years I haven’t seen anything change politically, just steady degradation.

6 Likes

Right on @Morgwar! That’s why I really don’t have many shits to give about it in my “golden years” lol! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Me either.
I note only facts and events, and ignore political spin and opinion pieces.

3 Likes

I get my news from NPR and Bill Maher! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

So sorry, i was in a hurry and misspoke. It was Germans of course. Forgive me @oleskool830. Thank you @legalcanada.

3 Likes

Nobody should forget about this. Us and our past generations caused it and watched it grow.

3 Likes

The 'Plastic Island" is such a sad example of how we mistreat the earth. I watched a documentary I believe on Vice’s youtube… It was terrible the things the would find there… from fresh bottles to the tiny particles they break down to plus so much more. It really hurts to see how devastating it really is.

2 Likes