Current Events (NonCannabis)

If you don’t think the media is being controlled then explain how this hasn’t been a bigger story with more ideas on how to stop it. Right now stopping plastic production or slowing it down would harm the economy, so don’t report it seriously and keep ideas on how to slow it quite. My opinion anyhow.

3 Likes

What about Facebook being biased towards Trump with their adds?

4 Likes

It’s weird tho, because have you ever seen a single pro-Trump ad on FB? I haven’t.
My fb ads/news feed is 100% anti-Trump, globalist propaganda.

3 Likes

I don’t use fedbook but I heard about it on the news.

3 Likes

I dont see any anti trump stuff of FB but that may be because of the pages i like. I’m sure it i liked pro republican pages and similar pages i would see more pro Trump stories.

1 Like

China should be banned from space until they can learn some basic safety protocols. 100kg pieces of highly poisonous pollutants are expected to rain down sometime in the next week from this piece of crap.

3 Likes

I avoid Russian Social Media. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes
3 Likes

I thought this was interesting, and worthy of sharing here!

5 Likes

Plenty of proof Russia colluded with the Dems.
Zero proof of collusion with Trump.

3 Likes

A quote for the centuries. I must have heard this 100 times when I was growing up, more or less.

:persevere:

The systems we build are the systems we struggle against.

5 Likes

Uh oh! Let’s not go there. Much love and respect my brother. No religion, no politics, I promise! :cowboy_hat_face: just weed, all day!!!

3 Likes

haha, fair enough.
I just wanted to make sure you get some not-fake news once in a while.
Let’s toke it up man. :+1:

3 Likes

Hahaha! It’s best. I love and respect you even if… no, nevermind! Lolol. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Let’s BURN ONE my brother! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

You mean,
even if I’m a Russian spy, sent to brainwash you into loving our Manchurian candidate Trump?

I like the way you’re thinking, brother :+1: :spy:

3 Likes

Hahshaha! Excelent! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

it was a 3rd party app developer which sold their user databases, friends lists etc to the trump campaign and facebook proceeded to make a big stink about it, despite giving the democratic campaign free reign of their data in 2012. so facebook is biased, but against trump.

2 Likes

Listen to: Fentanyl-Laced Cocaine Becoming A Deadly Problem Among Drug Users - http://one.npr.org/i/597717402:597863496

3 Likes

yup big problem in BC, one town had 9 overdoses in 20 minutes all from laced cocaine. i know a girl who was at a stripclub and got offered a line of coke, ended up in a coma in hospital for a few days. i think the person who offered her died.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/09/01/delta-bc-fentanyl-overdoses_n_11827312.html

2 Likes