DaFozz's First Autos... Ever

Congrats, very nice and tidy with wonderful harvest. I have bookmarked it as soon it will be my turn to deal with them, I’m afraid with not so brilliant results, will be a useful help … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nice Harvey there, well done! Some great colors on that easy D, looks dank.

1 Like

Day 75, and the end is near…

Took down Da Green last night and trimmed it up, and will most likely harvest the 2 Fuzz’s tonight sometime… Was going to wait until tomorrow, but with it being Canada Day and all, I just wanted to take a bit of a break, and celebrate with some ATM (first smoke test) & Skywalker OG smoke… And maybe a pop or two…:grin:

A few pics…

Roots…

And Harvest…

Gotta love sticky fingers and sticky scissors…lol

Thanx for poppin’ in…:peace:

Peace
DaFozz

18 Likes

Good shit @anon95954822!!

I can smell them from here (literally, I’m smoking some as we speak lol)

3 Likes

Thank you TL… appreciate it…

Looking forward to trying the ATM tomorrow, as I have never had any citrus smelling/flavoured weed before… If it tastes as good as it smells, I know I’m going to like it…:v:

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

It cant be described, but look forward to hearing the smoke report.

Enjoy your Canada Day!

1 Like

The ATM is citrus smelling? What about the DS? I planted one of those two strains on my back deck, but am not sure which because it was a stoned “spur of the moment” thing.

It’s just starting to really flower. It has dark purple calyxes and smells like orange juice with a hint of lemon. Smells absolutely outstanding!

I liked the smell so much I planted another DS seed on the back deck after the sniff session yesterday, lol.

5 Likes

As far as my nose can pick up, to me the smell is a mix of tangerine/lemon, buts that’s me… And yes, they do smell good… real fn good :clap: Each one of these Autos from @Mr.Sparkle has produced citrusy buds, regardless of what was run…

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

Okay. I’m REALLY jealous over here! All my plants have been mutants so far. Those buds look awesome sauce! To me they smell like citrus diesel. Really nice aroma even on the mutants!

5 Likes

Thanx @Meesh, I think they turned out pretty good too… I took down The 2 Fuzz’s last night and trimmed them up, and will post pics later…

I finally tried it out(lol still smokin’ it) today, the ATM & some Easy D, as they were taken first, and I am pretty impressed with it… both in flavour and the effects…

For a first-time trier of anything citrusy, I really like, and enjoy the flavour of it… The smoke is rather cool to inhale… Kind of like smoking a Menthol, but no menthol flavour, just a lemony bite… And as for potency, I certainly can’t complain… Very nice to smoke…just my thoughts and taste buds though…lol

I am glad to see you made it through your Black Widow ordeal relatively ok… Damn, makes me appreciate living in an area with no real dangerous insects/reptiles etc. I got bit by a different Black Widow once, and I survived to tell the tale, which is more than I can say for my predecessor…yikes…

Peace
DaFozz

6 Likes

Looking good. Some very nice results.

3 Likes

I have smoked the dark spark mutant I had, in one sitting. It was small and it had that wonderful citrusy flavor as well. My favorite from the og’ers auto seeds so far was Reikos last autos. A wonderful smell/taste of like flowers and black pepper. A very interesting unique taste that I wanted to make a pillow out of cuz it smelled so good. I’m looking forward to his new batch I have out there now.

and YEAH! I think we’ve all been bit by that “Black Widow” a time or two in our lives. Yikes is right!

4 Likes

Dang it… it’s been a bit since posting… meant to earlier just got stupid busy, and tired, body and eyes… At day’s end, I’d read a few threads, and it felt like my eyes were burning… No point in complaining, because I am going to have to come to the realization I may need glasses…soon…lol

Everything has been dried and jarred, as the 2 Fuzzes were the last to go in my first run of Autos…

Anyways, here’s a few pics…

The 2 Fuzzes…

Cross section of Fuzz 1 flop…

Roots…

The roots on the Fuzz 2 were almost non-existent, which would account for it’s smaller size and odd watering schedule… I think the soil composition was a bit off from the beginning as it never seemed to take water like all the others… something to keep an eye on in the future…

Harvest

With everything jarred up, and my first go at Autos finished now of my original six, it’s kind of a bittersweet feeling I guess… It was a blast, had a lot of fun with them, they taught me quite a bit along the way, and ended up with a few jars of citrusy, gooey goodness compliments of @Mr.Sparkle

I’ll be thanking you every time I dip into the jars, Mr. S… and a few jars of trim to add to a batch of Cannabutter in the future… Thanks for giving me the opportunity to run these, and with your generosity, many more to come (try, at least)…:+1:

Thanks for stopping in… now I can focus on everything else I got going on, and do a long overdue update soon…

Peace
DaFozz

12 Likes

Your the one who put in the work, so enjoy “your” harvest :wink:

6 Likes

I already use glasses , but also this Chrome extension that is very helpful, specially for this eternal threads (+1,5 K or more …) that flood this site, nice job done …

Just read

6 Likes

Looking great @anon95954822. I’ve been checking periodically. Looks like your coming into your own. Super boss! I love it. Any tips on autos? Pitfalls to avoid? Thanks for your posts and passion. Have a good one.

2 Likes

Thanks @Baltimore, appreciate the kind words… I wish I could offer some tips or advice on Autos, but with my limited experience with them I can only say to just enjoy watching them grow, because it is a pretty cool experience…

Peace
DaFozz

4 Likes

You said it all. Beautiful. Can’t wait to see your next grow. Keep on truckin.

2 Likes