TrevorLahey's Trailer Park 2020

Welcome to Sunnyvale!

The indoor grow has evolved quite a bit recently and is drifting away from the spirit of “low budget” which was the intent of my original thread, so I wanted to start a new one as a base for sharing my adventures both with my indoor grow and upcoming outdoor season.

tumblr_n4g57jXwKi1sczpcpo1_500

So here’s the indoor setup:

2x4 “Bridgelux” Tent

Lighting: 300w Bridgelux EB Gen 2 (Custom)
Lighting Schedule: 24/7
Irrigation: Handwater/Blumats
Pot size: 3gal
Media: Coco-Coir
Nutrients: GH Maxibloom and/or GH FloraBloom/FloraMicro (Lucas Formula) + CaliMagic
Strains: Dark Spark by @Mr.Sparkle and Dark Devil x Sugar Black Rose by @ReikoX

2x4 “Mars” Tent

Lighting: Mars Hydro SP-250 (240w)
Irrigation: Top feed recirculating (Custom)
Pot Size: 2.7L
Nutrients: GH Maxibloom and/or GH FloraBloom/FloraMicro (Lucas Formula) + CaliMagic
Strains: Dark Spark by @Mr.Sparkle

2x2 Propagation Tent
Used for starting seeds, and for overflow/quarantine when needed.

Lighting: 142w SIL
Irrigation: Handwater
Pot Size: Mixed
Strains: Mixed

Let’s get growing!

52 Likes

Day 1

Let’s call this day 1 on the Bridgelux tent. I planted two seeds per 3gal pot to give me the option to select the better specimens and remove less desirable ones, or as was the case last round, fill a pot with undesirable specimens to still achieve a decent yield.

27 Likes

Did you get your fuckin’ grade 10 yet, Ricky? You sure can spell better than you used to.

20 Likes

Day 57

These plants have had quite the life, they started in the Bridgelux tent on Feb 10th but were moved to the Mars tent March 1st. They started off good but had some bumps and slow downs along the way. I actually had to look up how old they were because I haven’t been keeping track. I’m surprised they’re this old as they still have some time left.

34 Likes

Bahaha sad thing is I really don’t have my Grade 10… lol

12 Likes

That’s OK buddy. You know how to grow dope, and you know how to fix things and stuff, right?

Just stay the fuck out of jail this time.

15 Likes

images

18 Likes

Loving the new look Rick!

Got a seat, let’s start the show or whatever the fuck, I’m trying to get high, leave me alone
images (9)
Edit: Favorite episode btw^^

16 Likes

i like how you conveniently left out a highlight shot of the willow lol

gonna have to get one of that before the end, and show @oleskool830 that its just a weird ass pheno that pops up every now and then in those seed, and is not dr.grinspoon :wink:

10 Likes

I couldn’t fit that plant in a shot haha

Theres another runty mutant hiding in the back left too

And yes definitely will get a good solo shot of this one as it’s the biggest willow type pheno I’ve grown to date.

Edit: here ya go @oleskool830 this pic is from 5 days ago

32 Likes

A fresh new growing diary exclaim|nullxnull , I’m in, looks like a good start … Arriba|nullxnull

7 Likes

Looking forward to watching you bring it!

I always liked “Lahey is my mother’s mating name and people called me Trevor at school no big deal.”

9 Likes

Whoa!! Fascinating! Now what is that freakazoid?

image|nullxnull

This is something I don’t know anything about!
Thanks @TrevorLahey!

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Hell, that’s why I was so fond of it. I’m a weird ass pheno myself. @Mr.Sparkle is right again! Always!
Peace…

5 Likes

It’s a mutation I’ve so far only seen in the Dark Devil/Dark Spark line, but I call it the “Pussy Willow” for obvious reasons. The calyxes (and trichomes, for that matter) grow all up and down the stems. Hardly any leaf growth it’s mostly just little calyxes everywhere. They actually produce quite a bit of bud too surprisingly, you just grab the stem and rip it and it strips all the little buds off.

I have a soft spot for culling mutants, they’re just so unique and interesting

As sir Hunter S. Thompson once wrote:

29 Likes

Yeah @TrevorLahey. Got me nice and stoned too!
You’re going to enjoy those Autos of the dark persuasion. I’ve grown both. Best autos I ever had!
Blessings…

2 Likes

So, the question is… perhaps the Dr Grinspoon is merely a weird ass pheno and a myth. Hmmm?

4 Likes

i wouldn’t say myth, just was a pheno of whatever it came from that grew like such, and was selected upon

8 Likes

Looking good @TrevorLahey. I’m always rooting for the mutant. Lol not that your a mutant😀

5 Likes

Love that damn broom mute…almost the whole plant is smokeable lol

I believe I still have part of one in a jar somewhere lol stay tuned for pics maybe

Edit:

19 Likes