Dankmaster’s Island Crippy auction and partial OG fundraiser

Alright, let’s get this rolling to get OG its funding. Now is your opportunity to get Crippy with an exotic twist. I may extend further as Id like to have at least 1/2 the lots spoken for but preferably all.

3 Likes

Thank you for your contribution to OG! @OriginalDankmaster96
I’ll bid on lot # 38 - $35

3 Likes

Depending on what happens etc. and my funds at the time I may take 2-3 packs/lots as I feel this is very much worthy of a big hunt! I’m speechless that there is so little interest so far I’ve wanted to obtain crippy for so long I can’t even remember when it first came on my radar, that corn is an absolute gem ! Thanks for getting these out there @OriginalDankmaster96 :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

For you I’d allow it. For newer members who haven’t been established here I wouldn’t. I am surprised. I let OG choose the name and many participated, and now at fraction of retail I’m offering tested 808 gear that passes standards I set. Perhaps there will be activity over the 4th holiday.

6 Likes

Me too bro, me too. Thanks I appreciate you very much , and the work you put in to do this. Perhaps many of the newer/ish members/growers are unfamiliar with the pedigree ? Got my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t3: I showed my mentor and he just shook his head after saying “you better get me a pack” lol

3 Likes

That could be, I do think it’s TK/FL OG and Hawaiian Ducksfoot.

2 Likes

$35 on lot #13

3 Likes

I think you are correct, definitely a killer strain with killer pedigree.

2 Likes

You’ll be getting 2 surprise presents with your auctions :facepunch:

5 Likes

Oh , you rock sir :raised_hands:t3: sweet!

2 Likes

The following members are being tagged being interested in my Crippy project, now is your chance along with supporting OG funding at a fraction of what I paid that’s not available anywhere. I’m doing this as you may not be aware or lost track, IF you know anyone that wants it, tag them to see if they’re interested as well. Let’s rally for OG’s funding

@Hydro-420 @Phil_Bombs @Hydro921 @Limeflavouredheadbut @Iggypuffs @oldgator @osogreen @blendmedmedman @OGsince03
@boatbum325 @firehead @eagles009 @vahomegrown @SensiBowl @ReikoX @pinescented
@drgreensleeves @thepollock @hippiechik @anon80198312 @wizzlez @supershitfuck @headybearadventures @george @ratsbogglebiological @mikeymeteor @hash_hog

13 Likes

Lot #8 $40 - @firehead

3 Likes

forgot whats going on? but something sounds familiar please send the link?
I found it, yes please.

1 Like

Top page has all the links. It’s the 808 Corn crossed into an massive 2017 Maui Wowie male, one of the largest and heaviest pollen producers I’ve done to date.

2 Likes

yes lot 36. 35usd

1 Like

Yes I would love to be apart of this. $39 on lot 9 please.
Great work @OriginalDankmaster96 my hats off to you for bringing back old FL genetics. :pray: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Is lot #4 available? If so I’d like to pay $35 for it…

6 or 7 is open

I’d love 7 please kind sir

Sorry 7 is taken, 6 is open

1 Like