Dankmaster’s Island Crippy auction and partial OG fundraiser

Partial fundraiser for OG

Welcome to my first auction. I’m proud to offer OG a cultivar that can’t be bought anywhere or even available, so this is exclusive to get in on.

While I’d love to GIVE ALL OF IT, rising costs of supplies and the expenses to produce it isn’t reality. I’ve decided it will be 60/40 cut.

40% of this auction total will go to OG funding.

808 Corn x 2017 Maui Wowie : Island Crippy 12 regular seeds

Corn $250.00 (Kyrptonite 9 x Kryptonite 11) most likely TK/FL OG and Hawaiian Ducksfoot PTK like appearance, short growth, slightly spindly branching. Does well with multiple tops. Medium stretch. Dense gas/pine clusters, a bit slow to start, but really picks up in speed and size during the 6th to 9th week. Glands explode in coverage. High calyx to leaf ratio, golf ball size cone tops and slightly smaller cone nugs line the branches. Hits hard and mean like TC, slight floral to gas/pine. Strong stoney body high and in the face. Moderate feeding needs under 700ppm. Clones root within 14 days

Time : 63-70 days

Height 3-4ft

Yield 1 -2 oz per gall

808 genetics- Corn. It officially begins

2017 Maui Wowie (inbred sativa line)

4 seeds saved from a dispensary bag in 2017. One produced a ‘sun god ‘ sativa male. Incredible heavy pollen producer. Bamboo sized pole stalk in 1/2 gall bag, minimal stretch. Stamen flowers had a pine/clove flavor along with strong potency. 2nd best male next to Xmas bud C in terps and highest yielder of all males grown and collected.

Seeds were squeezed lightly before packing in between cotton . 2 germination tests showed high rate.

Questionable seeds before sorting

After sorting

Lot #1 - 12 seeds Island Crippy

Lot #2 - 12 seeds Island Crippy

Lot #3 - 12 seeds Island Crippy

Lot #4- 12 seeds Island Crippy

Lot #5- 12 seeds Island Crippy

Lot #6- 12 seeds Island Crippy

Lot #7- 12 seeds Island Crippy

Lot #8- 12 seeds Island Crippy

Lot #9- 12 seeds Island Crippy

Lot #10- 12 seeds Island Crippy

Lot #11- 12 seeds Island Crippy

Lot #12- 12 seeds Island Crippy

Lot #13- 12 seeds Island Crippy

Lot #31- 12 seeds Island Crippy

Lot #32- 12 seeds Island Crippy

Lot #33- 12 seeds Island Crippy

Lot #34- 12 seeds Island Crippy

Lot #35- 12 seeds Island Crippy

Lot #36- 12 seeds Island Crippy

Lot #37- 12 seeds Island Crippy

Lot #38- 12 seeds Island Crippy

Auction rules

• One lot will be sold to the highest bidder.
  • You are bidding on each of the listed lots separately. Post lot number and your bid with USD price.
  • When you post a bid, your previous bids are considered canceled. You may bid on multiple lots in one post, however subsequent lots won’t be honored when your bid wins one. The previous high bidder will be honored as the winner instead. established trustworthy members would be approved for multiple lots to pheno hunt.

:mega:

• Whenever you outbid someone, please tag him/her using @ to notify him/her.
  • Bidding starts at 35 USD. Minimal bid increment is 5 USD.
  • Auction will end on July 5th, 2023 5:00 PM EST . Last accepted bid needs to be placed in the last second of an hour or earlier.
    (Note: This timestamp is presented to you in your local timezone as long as you have the correct timezone set in your profile. Hold cursor over timestamp to see time in other zones)

:money_with_wings:

• Donation options include, PayPal, Bitcoin, Ether or your favorite crypto (info will be provided by @LemonadeJoe to the highest bidders).

:package:

• Shipping is not included in the bid and will be added to the highest bid.

:us: * Postage $1

:globe_with_meridians: * Canada $2/Euro international $3

• These will ship from US. Seeds will be shipped after your donation is received.

Current bidders lots - will regularly update so you know what’s available

1 Tejas $35

2 FieldEffect $40

4 Topshelftrees1 $35

5 Ohno555 $35

6 Bayareasoil $35

7 Smoklahoma $35

8 Firehead $40

9 Oldgator $40

13 ix3u $35

35 Slammedsonoma420 $35

36 Blendedmedmedman $35

38 NDNCHILD $35

24 Likes

Can I get a pin @moderators Thanks :pray:

4 Likes

Thanks for supporting OG @OriginalDankmaster96 :v:

7 Likes

I’ll kick it off, lot #1 $35.

6 Likes

@DougDawson It’s something I’ve been wanting to do for awhile and finally ready that I can offer it

Thanks @Tejas I know you’ve been waiting to get on this, and I’ll know you’ll be happy you did

Remember everyone one lot per winning bidder unless I’ve approved you for multiple lots. Utmost trustworthy will be approved. Good luck :+1:

5 Likes

Yes, following your grow thread, I’m super excited for the chance!

4 Likes

I’m slightly confused why this hasn’t been stickied/pin. Don’t even partial fundraising auctions get that ? Should I tag LJ ? :thinking: Whoever can advise me, please do, thanks.

2 Likes

@Tejas , I’ll keep it going but I’ll pick another lot

Lot #2, $40

Awesome @OriginalDankmaster96 I love your Crippy thread!

3 Likes

Thanks @FieldEffect I appreciate it :relaxed:

Here’s one female ironically

Around 5 weeks. I’m up potting next week

7 Likes

I’ve been trying to get a hold of @LemonadeJoe for months for my Jews Gold 1974 server auction and even the @moderators haven’t had luck to my understanding. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Sounds like an interesting mix. I’m in!
Lot #7 $35
Thanks for helping support OG @OriginalDankmaster96 :+1::grin::green_heart:

1 Like

Lot #4 35$

3 Likes

@LemonadeJoe @toastyjakes @Northern_Loki @GMan Can I get a pin, thanks

1 Like

Good luck on the auction brother.
Very cool of you to support the comunity. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks @shag I do enjoy giving when I have it and can feel comfortable with what I’m giving out is quality :wink:

@Pigeonman Has a good point. I’ve started this but without @LemonadeJoe Im clueless how payments will be done. Hope he makes an appearance soon so everything can be kept straight. If not, I guess we just hold payment until he can get here to take it.

5 Likes

Did you not get in contact with him for approval for the auction?

5 Likes

Oh, I didn’t know there needs to be approval. I read a lot of threads and didn’t see that…do you think I should put it on hold ? I was under the impression anyone can post one up, take the template of the rules and all info about the offering underneath. Maybe I’m wrong, but I got the impression LJ comes by to manage when it’s also funding for OG.

4 Likes

With all the auctions I have done it was @LemonadeJoe that collected the funds but also him that approved the auction. I thought all these events had to be approved by Joe but @Northern_Loki pinned this thread for you so I could be wrong bud. Looking at it I would think if there was a problem that Loki would have dealt with it. I guess the best way to put this is that it’s above my pay grade, lol.

8 Likes

If it’s all good I will bid on lucky :four_leaf_clover: lot #5 for $35.00!

Just let me know by DM of what to do next!

@OhNo555 :us:

:partying_face::facepunch::+1::confetti_ball::tada::star_struck::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes