Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Thanks and welcome :grinning: I appreciate it. Actually you know, when dispos trying to market “pine” names (sugar pine) they know there’s a demand for it. Close for a few, like Pine OG or The White but ALL failed the mark that CripXmas delivers. What 1:1 strain is that ? :thinking: I’m trying to get open in time for 4/20, just being held up by a lowly crypto scammer posing as a cannabis graphic artist who won’t deliver a finished logo. I’m about to write it off and have a new one designed on Fiverr.

3 Likes

Cannatonic was the strain, I’ll never forget. Being 1:1 it wasn’t mind blowing but with that flavor… it was worth it to smoke/dry vape a few extra bowls.

That’s too bad about your logo though. The one on you page jumped out at me as being really well done. Hopefully you can find a suitable replacement

1 Like

SOB I almost picked that one when had to buy, something was saying “try it” but I thought it doesn’t sound that potent so I skipped over it…good deals for it though.

Think I got someone for 50 on Fiverr, yeah it sucks we have individuals that pose as cannabis brethren lurking around, oh well. This is WHY I truly detest Bitcoin and crypto. Everything associated with it is dishonest. Lesson learned, anyone insisting being paid in crypto, RUN and never look back! :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

You’re right. It’s not a strong strain at all. After you mentioned seeds are available I checked real fast and found the site of the folks who make them.

here is their description of “chemotypes”

As about half of the population will be near 1:1 CBD:THC, and another quarter to be high CBD low THC, one can expect 75% of Cannatonic seed to be CBD-rich, which can be declared when levels of CBD are higher than 4%. Also as the remaining quarter will be high THC low CBD, the ability to find a recreational strain with a potent high that recreates the flavor and resin content of the original HTCC award-winning strain is also present

So yeah. Probably dogged a bullet there.

Ya know. I’ve been temped to get and use a Bitcoin haven’t found it more convenient for me than cash :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

That definitely tells me I would’ve be pissed and contacted the delivery service for a refund or exchange. There were a few I did experience, one called Royal Highness but the Jamaican lineage sounded unique and special, absolutely horrible. I gave it to a guy working on old AC system in this house at times. Did nothing but upset my stomach where I needed to eat to calm it. I knew CBD is adverse to my gastrointestinal conditions. A little ok, but far greater ratio of THC keeps spasms in check.

Don’t! When you buy BTC, you pay a FEE, when you SEND BTC in small amountsyou’ll pay 20-30% network fee and when you sell it, you’ll pay a fee. You NEVER get the full dollar amount back. Oh yeah, it can lose 2-3%+ in SECONDS just holding if there a sell off. I happen to know all about BTC having been highly invested in gold during 2009 and I had premonitions TO STAY AWAY and now it’s all confirmed why I’ve had bad vibes the entire time :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

:man_facepalming: always the nickle and dime.

Welp, I’ll continue to follow your thread. I’m set for this season on seeds but if you have stock over winter(easier for me to order during colder months) I will definitely take a hard look at what you have.

One a side note: I can’t personally vouce for this individual. but I remember reading this thread a few days ago. Maybe they can help you?

3 Likes

I actually remember that OP, thanks for the reminder :sweat_smile: :clap:t2: And yeah, I’ll have more added in the coming months, so when you’re ready there should be a good selection to pick from :ok_hand:

6 Likes

A2 fem seed is now fully set. I decided to hit tonight seeing the pistils are receding faster, some still fresh but window is closing. Larger RKS just about ready in the next few days for dusting.

10 Likes

If investing in gold since 2009 you should be up about $1,700 an oz

3 Likes

Ah it was a hedge from 2009 - 2013, so lifeline on expenses. Partner sold most at the top before it crashed. Unfortunately all gone, except for about 6 oz stored by my parters deceased mother. At the peak we had 750k worth

4 Likes

Ok folks I think I have something temporary done myself using Gencraft AI app

We are LIVE, up and running finally

10 Likes

I know the Maui are very hearty and the cripxmas a gave me the most difficulty germinating. They have all summer to show me what they’re going to do. Im excited as usual for your strains. It’s always good smoking with an awesome flavor and high. Thanks for the opportunity brother.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

The green lettering is washed out now that the background isn’t black. It doesn’t pop like it should, and it’s difficult to read. Plant is looking fuzzier

1 Like

I know, I’m going to get that existing image modified. Yeah the bud came out really well in some generations, that why I liked it how it was designed and decided to use SOMETHING to get the store open, then I’ll get the better image up when it’s done.

1 Like

Ok, I changed lettering to black for now, is it better and easier to see ?

7 Likes

Yeah, that’s better

1 Like

Have a fresh look at the lab report…

I’d suggest either publishing the whole page or redoing the image. The text on the right is clipped and the bottom looks ‘off’ with the missing signatures (or cut just above the “prepared by:” “approved by:”)

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Yeah I cropped it and zoomed in when I was using it on Strainly, it was incredibly hard to make out legible words and numbers without, but here is different and I posted the entire page as you suggested since it can be expanded :+1::pray:

1 Like

Black lettering was a good change :+1:, now it really pops and stands out! :clap::clap::clap::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m happy with this temporary, until I get the one I paid for finished OR entirely new. I haven’t decided but I’ll let ya all help me

Do I design a new character logo or finish the one I’ve paid for :thinking:
  • Yes, have a new design done that could be better
  • No, the design paid for fits the page and works, so you should have it modified, revised and finished.

0 voters

1 Like