Deals on leds Fall 2022

@CamTheCannaman of course, man! This is my favorite time of the year, getting the house cozy for the winter and the plant cycles going in the tents! I got everything on point this year for the best one yet I hope

1 Like

Hindsight is always 20/20 but I definitely wish I had two of those Red 300s for my flower tent and one Blue 300 for veg, that would be such a killer setup, and cost about what I have into lights now with better spread and efficiency. But I also love my lights and am figuring out how to use them better, since they’re good. This is definitely an exciting time of year to be looking to upgrade though! I wish I had a grow buddy around here I could talk into getting one or two of those SolSheetz so I could play with it getting their space setup with them. I was gonna do corner vertical or 45 degree down from the ceiling corners with four SolStix but I blew my budget on seeds this year from TonyGreen and I’m commiting to more light planning less light buying

2 Likes

I just snagged a Spider Farmer SF4000 for $380USD instead of the regular 500. I bought it directly from the manufacturer.

2 Likes