Deals on leds Fall 2022

Basically I wanted a place for anyone in the community to share current deals on some leds that we all may find searching through places like amazon and alibaba. I want to be clear this isn’t for just random links to lights for deals, this is for lights we have bought and grown with and can confirm with the community that the light can do what you would expect it to do and is a great value as well as quality… I’ll start off by posting this link. The price HAS Increased to $119 but for the price still great deal https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09ZL3Y5ZF/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_7?smid=A2LQAVJMPAADD1&th=1
This light I paid 99$ for it has 4 bar style quantum boards with aluminumthick heat sink and a steel chassis. A detached 320 watt inventronics driver with plenty of cable to run outside tent and samsung lm281b+ diodes(1216 of them); 2700k (768),6500k(384),660nm(56),730nm(8) It’ll fit snug in 2x2 for wall to wall coverage or can flower a 3x3 at 18"-20" from the canopy. Cheers growmies I hope this helps some of you… Feel free to add some of your favorite deals that are going on, this can be promotions and general sales of good quality lights.

Oh there are only 13 of those lights left in stock as of today 9/2/22 I have a feeling once they’re gone they’re gone…Cheers growmies! -Cam

13 Likes

Wow that’s a lot of light for $100.

4 Likes

That does look like a nice deal!
Do you think 2 would be overkill for a 2x4?

1 Like

nice plug bro

1 Like

nope not sever overkill lol I got 1 of these and a maxsisun mg3000 (23"x24" 300watt meanwell) together in my 2x4 it might be overkill but i’m running them dimmed so I feel like it’s saving the life of the light and reducing my temps

1 Like

Here is a unboxing of the light from my youtube channel. Like and subscribe lol!

2 Likes

Sorry, Bro…$119 on Ama.on now!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yup the price has increased to 119$ but still a great deal for what you get

1 Like

love this thread.

seems like a great deal. anyone pick one up? any other decent deals around? gonna pull the trigger on something soon.

also thinking about DIY…but don’t know where to start

1 Like

Price gone up to $150! Inflation is a b!!

Any other decent deals?

2 Likes

@Phil_Bombs

Check this light out, 225w/1175 PPF of Samsung LM301B top bin for $180, he’s got three left. Someone should buy all three and set up a badass 4x8 space with them:

1 Like

@Dirt_Wizard thank you so much for the heads up!

I currently have a HLG 550 + (2) HLG 100 in a 4x8 space.

Would one of these replace my (2) HLG 100’s?

1 Like

@Phil_Bombs Oh yeah each of these is just as efficient and 2.25x as powerful as a HLG 100.

1 Like

so 1 could replace both HLG 100’s?

2 Likes

Yup one of these would give you a slight bump over using both HLG 100

1 Like

To be honest, if that’s a flower space, I’d keep those 100s and run one of these with them covering 4x4 and then the 550 and overlap covering the other 4x4, you feel me? That would get you 925w spread out real nice which would be 28-29 watts/square foot, which is about right to get heavy tops wall to wall. And with that even spread you can drop the lights closer and run them a little lower, maybe 800w total and it would crush

2 Likes

@Phil_Bombs there’s this one on sale too if you wanted something with enhanced red spectrum for flower:

Or the same light in an enhanced blue veg spectrum:

3 Likes

dam tough choice here. thank you so much for the help bro!

2 Likes

Glad to help my dude, happy growing!

1 Like

Very Nice deal on those HLG’s thank you for sharing dude, hope you’re doing well good sir!

1 Like