Diário Auto NYC Diesel ♀ ( Advanced Seeds )

Boas, aqui eu vou fazer o meu segundo diário este da Diário Auto NYC Diesel ♀. Vou partilhar fotos todos os dias e escrever oque vou fazendo e problemas que possa vir a ter. Vamos aprender juntos visto que este e o meu primeiro grow de autos.
Sempre pronto a aprender
Boas colheitas para todos

5 Likes

18h em copo de água

E mais ou menos dia e meio para ter entre 1cm/2cm

9 Likes

Parece ser super forte no 1º dia na terra apareceu e no 2º dia já está com mais de 3cm de altura

Ela esta dentro de um saco com uma armação que eu fiz… para ter a humidade alta que precisa nestes primeiros dias.
Boas colheitas

6 Likes

Dia 3

7 Likes

Day 4

Very strong! Está a crescer muito rapido e bonita

I bet this one will still surprise us. +/- 5cm/6cm

4 Likes

parecendo bem senhor

obrigado :slight_smile:

Day 5

Increasing and very strong

Until tomorrow and good harvests :green_heart:

1 Like
                               Day 6

The first leaves have already burst :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

1 Like

A photo before going to sleep, I didn’t take it out of the greenhouse to keep it moving but I’ll update soon

2 Likes
                                 Day 7/8

See u and good growing
2 Likes
                                  Nº 9

Very strong genetics

SEE U 
                              AND TAKE CARE
1 Like
                               Day 10/11

1 Like
                         Day 20

I didn’t give it that much until I saw the last photo I had shared. she is huge :crazy_face:

With a very good height and strength

Good Genetics
3 Likes

Hey man, are you all right ??

Hug

2 Likes
                      1 month 3 days

It is already the 2 lst that I make

And in a few minutes they are already pointed upwards

It grew a lot this week and two or three days ago showed sex, FEMALE

See u
1 Like

I just haven’t shared it anymore because nobody was calling me :frowning:

1 Like

Everybody busy, keep making your diary when someone shows up,

In the beginning they stay like that, the longer you stay, the more people will appear …

You should also go into other topics that you like and comment on, people are curious to see who you are …

I’m migrating inside the house, and I’m looking at this kind of growth …

Come on, pass the configuration of your soil and how you are fertilizing the plants …

Don’t be discouraged, I was also upset when no one came, so I started going into other topics and commenting.

It’s like making friends, you show up, talk and then always remember you, just like I remembered …

We continue … Hug

Português Brasil:

Todo mundo ocupado, vai fazendo seu diário que alguém aparece,

No começo eles ficam assim mesmo, quanto mais tempo você ficar, mais pessoas aparecerão…

Você também deve entrar em outros tópicos que lhe agradem e comentar, as pessoas ficam curiosas para ver quem é …

Estou migrando para dentro de casa, e estou de olho neste tipo de crescimento…

Vamos lá, passa a configuração do seu solo e como você está adubando as plantas…

Não desanime, eu também ficava chateado quando ninguém aparecia, então fui entrando em outros tópicos e comentando.

É como fazer amigos, você vai aparecendo, conversando e logo sempre lembram de você, assim como eu lembrei…

Seguimos… Abraço

2 Likes
              PT/BR

Obrigado pelas palavras e motivaçao. nao tenho tido muito tempo dai tambem nao ter partilhado muito… Eu gosto da comunidade por isto mesmo, convivio e conhecer pessoas novas… mas eu percebi oque disse vou interagir mais nos outros posts eu so costumava dar likes e isso…

ING

Thanks for the words and motivation. I haven’t had a lot of time, so I also haven’t shared much … I like the community for this very reason, socializing and meeting new people … but I realized what I said I will interact more in other posts I just used to like and that … .

The land I use is this

And watering is every 2 days and as a rule the ADDs are watering yes watering no

1 Like
                  1 month 5 days

If it weren’t for LST, she would be pretty big

I am constantly low so that more fruits will grow

1 day later and is already all pointed up and with very noticeable growth

See you later and watch out

2 Likes