Digital USB Microscopes

Digital USB Microscopes is the subject and the question is what do you use to Inspect your leaves for Deficiencies and Creepy Crawly Mirada’s…

I didn’t have a more powerful magnification other then 250 so I upgraded to 1000 magnification. and can view it on my bigger laptop screen.

LCD Digital USB Microscope, Micsci 4.3 inch Screen 1000X Magnification Electronic Handheld Camera Video Recorder, Adjustable Stand, Rechargeable Battery,8 LED…

5 Likes

I’ve been wanting to get something like one of these…can take some really cool macro pics!

For me plant inspection is still done with my eye ball’s…luckily they still work great. Most deficiencies and pests can be spotted fairly easily…

How much is that?

I’ve had one for a few years I got off Amazon. It was worth every penny. Check out my journal to see some images I was able to get out of mine. Good luck

2 Likes

Out the door $63.00 Amazon Prime I ordered it no lie’s less then 7 hours ago and will be delivered today lol I will take pics haha

2 Likes

Hay :blush: @Fat_Man how are you lol

I dig your name , reminds me of the fatman in the movie with Burt Reynolds & Charles During is a freaky fuck lol

1 Like

I got this recently…

5 Likes

I got the same one for Xmas. It works well, I like it.

3 Likes

This thing kicks ass for a small Investment of $63.00 lol

6 Likes

Need a microscope for my old eyes. All the cheaper ones on the web want to phone home to the mothership in China every time you use it. Not doing that. Please share what you have and how you like it. Tryna keep it under 80 bucks

3 Likes

Best bang for the buck is the wireless microscope that connects to your phone. They have great zoom capabilities and allows to to take nice pictures. But they are from overseas. A few OGer’s use the ones from high school or better. Ask @JoeCrowe .

1 Like

This microscope is cheap and takes great pictures:

Wireless Digital Microscope… Amazon.com

I’ve purchased two and the power button failed on both of them after about a year but I’m going to get one more, given the price ($30).

3 Likes

I am using the one from overseas since two years ago with any problems, does his job without “interferences” … beer3|nullxnull

Bysameyee Microscopio digital USB 40X a 1000X, cámara endoscopio de aumento de 8 LED con estuche de transporte y soporte de metal, compatible con Android Windows 7 8 10 11 Linux Mac Amazon.com

Edit: I see we all recommend the same embaressed_smile|nullxnull, with cable like mine is more reliable, less things to stop working… ejem|nullxnull

5 Likes

That’s a good price too!

2 Likes