Dinamed CBD 600w KIND LED - Coco and Advanced nutrients

Yeah the pH is always lower by 0.4. (when 6.0 to 5.6). I decided raise the pH and I watered with pH 6.4 Last two waterings. They also started to drink less. Normaly I Have to wait 2days and now I had to wait 3.5 days. But they seem alright :slight_smile: they smell very much And are very Frosty. A saw few amber trichomes on some buds but only few. I am at day 44 now and should Have about 16 to go. I will feed them another week and will start to flush after that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @ryasco! What temps are your thermostats set? And can you recommend a thermostat? I’ve been running fans 24/7 in the tent.

I veg at 85ish and flower at 75ish. This changes if i am growing different strains. My thermostat is Hydrofarm i believe and is set with a 3 degree difference. (3 degree above and below set temp) It is the cheap one not the digital. I tape every light, even green light, but don’t tape the light sensor or the night temp will work but not the day temp. I hope this helps. :grin:

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile: Some Quick update. The spots seem to stoped showing :slight_smile: they got feeding in Last two watering and I dont see any new or bigger spots. I Hope it will keep that way.

Day 45 flower. Big Frosty nugs :slight_smile: I will do some makro pictures before harvest with proper camera :smiley:

6 Likes

Hi :slight_smile: Some buď photos from today

And one of the plants has bad top leaves. Only one. The rest has only those Brown spots which stoped but this one is like this. Maybe eating it self?

3 Likes

Ok guys. I did massive flush today. About 80L of clean water and another 20L after that which I let run through the plants for one Hour. A circulated it over and over. My final Ec was about 600 and pH 6.0-6.1 which is very good.

I also think that the final stage is here. I Have been seeing about 5% amber trichomes on all plants in Last 2-3 days. I am at day 46 now. There is a lot of Brown pistils also. Do you think I should feed them one more Time or let them start to eat it self? They Will be watered in like 3-4 days because they stopped to drink so much as normal. It use to be every 2 days then.

Need help pls :smiley:

Hi guys. New update. I decided not to feed them hmore and I am flushing since. It has been a 8 days now since First flush and I was able to brings the Ec do to 500! :slight_smile: And my pH is still around 6 which I am really happy about. The plants grew a lot more mass on the buds Last week and started to turn purple as they should. Some of the tops are ready to be harvested but I am waiting for the rest. My harvest is planed on Saturday. I should be able to do some makro pictures with help from my Sister :-D. They Have been flushed 3Times with cleaning flawless finish solution and they Will be watered for Last Time on thursday with 50L of clean RO water to get them the cleanest as possible.

Temperature day 29. Night 19. Humidity day around 40 and 60 at night.

The smell is really intesne and a lot of Frost in them. Plus they are sticky as Hell :smiley: smell is very fruity with some dark Orange tones and pine gin cocktail :smiley:

Some pictures :slight_smile:

This one is my Queen because its top bud has another five smaller tops around it so itlooks like a crown

This one is really special. I accidently fimed the top and it had never the Time to grow so it started to Bloom like this. I Have no idea why in this strange S- shape but it looks really special and beautifull :slight_smile: Just look. Its big like my fist.

8 Likes

Great finish.

Love that double swirl in the last pics.

Looking forward to you emerging from Trim Jail!

99%

2 Likes

Hi :slight_smile: So this is it guys. The final countdown. Today is day 56 in flower and the buds seems very finish :slight_smile: I Check the trichomes every Day now and amber colour is almost everywhere. Like 20% of them is amber. I also stoped to water them cause I want to let them dry out. Last watering was 4 days ago and they are still ok :smiley:
I also decided to turnoff the Light pernamently Last night and I wont Light them until sunday to stress them a bit and maybe Have more Frost :smiley:

Sunday will be the harvest day of these Frosty beauties :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congratulations! Feels good making it to the finish. :grin:

1 Like

whoa - Officer Fatnug reporting for duty! very nice.

That S-bud is cool, must have an extra-powerful mojo on it or something, better save it for a special occasion. :+1:

1 Like

Ok guys the First trimming is done :slight_smile: 9 plants took about 2-3 hours with my girlfriend :smiley: The buds are much more bigger then First round which is nice but shouldnt be surprising with much better Light :smiley: I am using grand Master technique from YouTube. Completly sealed room with dehumidifier and one circulation fan on min. 22c 73f humidity was 80% Yesterday and 74% today. It should be around 45% in 4-5 days. Will see :slight_smile:

I tried to wash out the Coco from roots but it was imposible :smiley: only 1 galon of roots thats all :smiley:

3 Likes

After a few days or week, the roots start to loosen up and dry. They will loose their grip on the medium.

Hi guys :slight_smile: Last update on this thread.

Drying is done and took 6 days in sealed box with dehumidifier. I put them in zip bags with boveda 62% packs on friday and it Made huge diference, becouse they didnt smell so well till now. They are beautifully sticky and very aromatic. I really love how the drying turned out :slight_smile: The smell is very sour and Orangy. Taste is sweet and sour. High is basicly none :smiley: It should Have 0.5% Thc and 12,5% Cbd. And the high proves it. There is none :smiley: It Just Taste and smell great but doesnt get you high. You feel high for like First 5 minutes and then you are Just ok and great and ready for day and everything. No psychoactiv effects. Very very mellow and Light. Exactly what I wanted.

But one downside. If you smoke thc bud after that you are prety fucked :smiley: It feels very Strong.

Total weight was only 185g which is much less then I expected :-/ I hope Next Time will be better :slight_smile:

Thanks for help and support guys. See you in next round. Keep growing! :muscle:

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing and great job! You can always change the title if you want to document another run. :grin:

1 Like

Link for my next grow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Be makin’ a note of that.

99%

1 Like

Well I got the stickynes Just right :smiley: I got them in these golden zip bags and they stick together very nicely :slight_smile:

See ya :slight_smile:

6 Likes

do you know of any strains like this that garantee red/pink/purple pistols ?

Hi :slight_smile: No I Have never seen any other pheno with Red pistils like that. Only this serious 6 :slight_smile:

1 Like