OG kush CBD and Purple Orange CBD in Coco 600w KINDLED

Hi guys. Since I got like 2-3 weeks to finish my curent grow I started a new batch of seeds Yesterday :slight_smile:

The strains are OG kush CBD and Purple Orange CBD from Dinafem seeds. I will start with 125w cfl and update to 200w after week or so. I will use Advanced nutrients and Pure Coco with rockwool cubes to start.

I started by presoaking my cubes in RO pH 5.5 water for atleast 24 hours.

Next I put every seed individualy to zip bags with paper towel and RO water pH 5.5. Then I put the seeds in one bigger Black zip bag and put them all in bowl on the heater in my livingroom :slight_smile: I put Meat termomether in ti the bag so I can see the temperature inside the bag where is dark :slight_smile: There is 24c which is ideal :slight_smile: Its been 24h now and one seed already poped :slight_smile:

I also bought a second grow tent. It much smaler only for preveg the plants and after 3-4 weeks I will transfere them to the main flowering tent after my curent plants are finished :slight_smile:
My kingdom :slight_smile:

The tent is 60x60x90

Keep growing! :muscle:

15 Likes

small tento like it looks awesome for micro grow i want to do to make seeds

I have og kush cbd autos from dinafem. Haven’t grown them yet but looking forward to it. Actually I haven’t even smoked a cbd strain yet so I’m pretty stoked.

2 Likes

Yeah I havent smoke Cbd strain either @hewhocoruptz Well my other grow is Pure cbd strain now with ratio 1:25 so AI am very excited about that :smiley: But these Have ratio 1:2 and 1:1 and that is what I Have never smoked before :slight_smile: I will keep you updated! :muscle:

1 Like

New update :slight_smile:

I transfered the seed to the cubes Yesterday :slight_smile: I had 12 seeds and 10 of them poped after 24h in bags. I put them in the new box on to the baking Tray. I put heating mat Under it. My Light is on for 24h now because I need heat in the box. My cubes temperature is 25c all day Long :slight_smile: I added intake fan (the smallest on the market :-D) and humidifier :slight_smile: My Light is 125w cfl now…

I Hope that any will Come out tommorow :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Wait and watch, watch and wait.

We’re with you.

99%

2 Likes

Love your germination set up. I may have to get more stuff, :smile:

2 Likes

Yayy another rockwooler

1 Like

Two of them are out already and 5 more are almost out :slight_smile: I can see them poking our from the cubes. I Hope that the rest will be out by tommorow :slight_smile: The temperature is prety much constatnt at 25-28 and humidity about 70% with the humidifier :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Photos from Just now :slight_smile: still only clean RO water pH 5.5. Light 24h. Temperature 21-25. Humidity around 65%. Nine of them are out. One is almost out and two of them still nothing. I Checked it out and one is close but the Last seed doesnt seem to move.

3 Likes

Hi guys :slight_smile: Plants are doing great!! Today is day 9 veg. The Light is still 24/7 until I switch to the 250w Light. In couple of days or what do you think? Should I switch now?
Temperature around 25c and humidity 70-80. Water pH 6,0. I started to feed them with 25% of recomended nutrients. First feeding was two days ago and everything looking Fine so far :slight_smile:

Here is picture from day 6 veg

And today day 9 veg

2 Likes

Hello. Next mini update. Plants are looking great. They grow really well and Fast :slight_smile: I feed them with grow base A+B, B-52 and voodo juice for better roots :slight_smile: all Advanced nutrients. Ec 700 (25%) pH 6.0. Temperature is around 25C and humidity around 70. Light still 24/7 125w CFL. I will soon switch to 250w :slight_smile:

Day 12 veg. OG left six and Orange right six

Veg day 13 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You have treated these seedling perfectly and wow! they are growing so well for you.

You can cover the top of those little rockwool cubes with blue painters masking tape, it peels up easy and re-sticks good. Maybe to keep the algae at bay until trans to coco.

1 Like

Thanks man :slight_smile:
I was wondering about that. Is that algae good or bad or neutral? :smiley: should I tape it to stop growing? I saw a lot of Times People having this on their cubes on videos and it didnt seem to boder them…

1 Like

I’m not sure if its bad or neutral, I always cover mine so I don’t get the algae, I think in general, algae is not good for your plants. Algae eats nitrogen and is potentially taking that away from your root systems. I know if algae covers your roots, they will just suffocate the roots, killing them.

I imagine its is like having a tape worm. You probably wont die, but you still have a parasite eating nutrients your body was going to absorb. So I’m 99% sure your plants will not even notice the algae.

Anyway yeah, you can buy fancy cover for your cubes, or just cover them with tape. If you cover them now, it will make the algae slow/stop growing. But the algae should go away once you bury them in coco anyway :wink:

2 Likes

Veg day 14

3 Likes

Veg day 15.
I removed the plastic around the cubes. I am doing the rockwool 6inch method what can be found on YouTube. It should force the roots to make big Root system inside the cubes and not Just grow Longer and Longer. Some roots started to grow through the sides so this should encorage their inside grow and much better structure and Root branching. A will let them like this until next weekend and then I will transfere them to coco smart pots :slight_smile: My heat mat is always on so the roots on the bottom dry out and grow inside then outside :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You air pruning them would make this happen without you having to take the plastic off

Hi @Growinnblowin Well that Guy in video Said different thing…And I Have to agree with him. When the roots hit the plastic on the side then they Just grow down because There is still enough humidity and they dont dry…

Some GIF I Made :smiley:

4 Likes