Dinamed CBD 600w KIND LED - Coco and Advanced nutrients

It might be Phosphorus toxicity. Are you using coco specific nutrients? Coco holds on to some nutrients more than others, especially calcium and megnesium. It also has a lot of Phosphorus in it which can lock out other nutrients if your mix is not right. The coco formulas are modified specifically for this.

I find these links helpful;
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=231387

4 Likes

I am using Powder feeding from green house seeds. Mineral nutrients for every media( I am mixing for coco) I used them for first grow(went with no problem at all) and I use them exactly the same way on this grow but this time something is wrong. Maybe the cork in the substrate is problem with these type nutrients as @Tinytuttle wrote earlier… and some nutrients are locked in the corc and cousing toxicity and deficiency at the same time…

If you are getting def. then toxicity more than likely something is causing PH fluctuations. If you are watering with straight RO water often that alone could do it. Every watering needs a little ppm so it doesn’t take minerals from your soil. If that is the culprit flushing makes it worse. Just something to think about.

1 Like

I always add i bit of Calcium when flushing :slight_smile: But guys! Its not coused by the Cork :smiley: because I still Have the plants from earlier. Those original DINAFED CBD :smiley: I forget to tell you. at ther start, when they stoped growing a built my old tent back and put them in it. And I put the new clones into my new tent. And the plants cbd are doing very well actualy :smiley: :smiley: Just one outake fan And 250hps bulb and nothing else :smiley: fuck it :smiley:

So the clones are Just srewed up by my fault somehow but dont know why :-/

Anyway here are the cbd pictures :slight_smile: they are 6 weeks old

3 Likes

New problem. I watered the cbd plants this morning with Ec 1000 pH 5,7 since they got 500 Last Time and they curled leaves down :-/ this one is normal

These are not

And one of the clones has got some sick leave

Any idea? Thanks you guys a lot :slight_smile:

You could try increasing your pH. P and Mg are more available at higher pH. Try going up to 6.0-6.2

4 Likes

The leaves curling down looks like low ph to me. That clone would scare the shit out of me in my grow room. I am wondering if it is root pathogen or virus. I would compost and try again.

Edit: I hate to scare you but i don’t take a lot of risk in my grow. Losing genetics is hard on me so i protect all my genetics by being strict with each plant.

3 Likes

Were you @Fisch going to try a one pot change out to see if the results might change?

yeah, I agree with Rick and Ryasco. ph is low

1 Like

No i didnt do it. I think that it might do some diference but only because of fresh substrate. The other plants are growing Just Fine as you can see. I dont thing that the substrate is problem. I think the clones are Just bad and I did something wrong :-/

I changed it all in the end :smiley: I selected 7 Best cbd automats from the smaler tent and moved them in to the big tent with two Best clones. The rest of the plants will go away I supose… Two tents are Just too much And I think that I can give them the Best Care this way :slight_smile:

i watered them Just now with Ec 1000 and pH 6.2-6.4. The outake water was Ec 1180 pH 6,8. Will see how they react in the morning…

2 Likes

Ok the plants are looking just Fine today after watering. I Will add some photos later on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi guys :slight_smile: The plants are doing great :slight_smile: nice colour, no leaves curled down or anything. I watered them two days ago with pH 6.3-6.4 and they got better, only some leaves are yellow to help rest of the plant.

I finaly decided to remove the big bud strain and now I got all 9 dinafed CBD plants in.
After they start to flower I want to change the watering cycle and water them three Times a day. 1 minute on lowest pump speed. Always on Hour before Light. In the midle of the day and on Hour after the Light is off. My friend told me that He had Best reasults this way :slight_smile: what do you think?

Photos from today

7 Likes

Hi guys. New update with dinafed CBD. The clones are gone. These are great :slight_smile:
I changed the water cycle 3 days ago. The plants get water every 8h now. The Ec is only around 800 and they seem ok :slight_smile: (should be around 1400) and pH 6.0 - 6.4. Just look at them :slight_smile:

Only one spot is here. I bet a bit low Calcium

4 Likes

Some new spots on the leaves and curling down. Ec around 800 and pH 6.0-6,4. Humidity around 50-60 day. 80 night. Temperature 23-25 day 19-20 night.

I will flush tommorow in the morning with clean pH 6.0 water.

2 Likes

The plants Have been flushed Last night and they look better than ever :slight_smile: I added a net today to level up the tops a bit and spred the tops…

When do you think I should switch the Lights? 250w CFL to 400w HPS. They still havent shown any flowers… Should I wait? Or give them maximum power?

4 Likes

Photos 15.11 - 7pm

5 Likes

Hi guys. New update. You wont believe what happend to me. For some Time I Have been watching bazaars (dont know if its the right Word :-D) for some good LED Lights. I got 400w HPS but I would prefer LED. Since its in my my bedroom It could be problem with venting and temperature.

Anyway If you know some LED product you know There are different kinds and different prices. And three days ago advertisment showed up and I wrote to the Guy. And you wont believe! He sold me KIND LED K3 SERIES L600 LED Light which He bought on april 2017 with garanty for ONLY 322 BUCKS!!! the Light costs 990 BUCKS new! So yeah…the Light was used once and now I threw away the HPS Light and Have one of the Best LED Light in the world. Still cant believe it…

Day temperature with new Light is 27-28 and humidity about 50-60. Perfect. I dont use the humidifier anymore and they seem ok. They are watered every 8h with pH 6-6.2 Ec 1000 I lowered the Nitrogen and gave them more PK now because they are really dark Green. But I will add more clean water to the reservoar to lower the Ec a bit. Idealy around 800.

Here are some pictures from 16.11 - 19pm

Some leaves Have Calcium deficiency I think
so I added a bit more Calcium to the water. (17.11)

4 Likes

Let us know how that light works out for you. Those 3W diodes are older tech, it was what I started with. COBs are a little more efficient, but way more expensive. I think the price you paid was fair, but $900? I could DIY a bad ass light for that!

Don’t chase your deficiencies too much, the LEDs tend to stress the plants for a few days as they adjust to the new spectrum. That, and the blurple color tends to make leaves look way more yellow than they really are. Check them under natural light first when in doubt.

Looking good!

1 Like

Yes I put the Light as high as possible (70cm) atleast for a week. Its been 24h now and plants look really good for now…

Check out monifacture sites. Its really that expensive…

1 Like

I did, that’s how I knew they were 3w diodes :wink:

1 Like