Dinamed CBD 600w KIND LED - Coco and Advanced nutrients

Here you go.

https://www.hydrofarm.com/p/CATMP-DNE

1 Like

this one controls heat/cool - i’m not sure if it’s what you’re looking for

2 Likes

I am really disapointed guys :-/ the plants Just doesnt grow the way they should :-/ In My previous grow the plants were twice as big as these now … I dont get it. They still looks overfed but I lowered the Ec(outake water is Ec 800!) They still Have totaly purple colour(low magnesium) . The leaves dont grow bigger. It is day 17 in the box and they still look like day 7… Fuck! Is it to much Light? 250w CFL. Should I lower to 125w? The humidity sucks as well. It goes from 80-90 at night to 45% in the morning after one Hour with Light on. I Grill the humidifier and It goes Back to 65%. Big diferences. The temperature as well. From 26 to 19…Why the fuck?!
Photos from 1.11.2017

Is the purple up and down the stems as well as on the underside of the leaves? Purple leaves and stems are most like likely a phosphorus def what ru using for nutes?

Your lack of color in the top of the plant suggests it’s an immobile nutrient deficiency, how are your ph’ of water, nutes, or run off? high or low ph could be cause of lockout of other nutes which could mask other defencies as well!

I use RO water. Nutrients are powder feding Green house seeds. I use Calcium, short flowering and I will add booster for blooming when its Time. The run of water was always higher in nutrients than the intake water. Forexample… I watered with Ec 800 pH 5,6 and runoff was Ec 1000 and pH 6,1-6,4 always. Last watering was Ec 800 and raised to 812. So the nutrients are all flushed well. You think I should give them more now?

Sorry @Fisch I can’t provide much insight when it comes ppm or that Ec stuff I’m an all organic guy I would suggest holding off on any nutrients for now and use plain water can you use tap water ? Is there a reason for RO? I would need to look up calcium to Toxicity and get back to ya on that I wouldn’t rule this out either!

1 Like

no, you cant have a excess of light with cfl. the 250 is fine

1 Like

Whats wrong then?? :-/ I mix nutrients properly and measure Ec and pH levels. Enaugh fresh air. Humidifier. Corect temperature. Corect Light. Great Coco substrate. 18/6 Light cycle. So what the f…?! I Just dont get it… I dont want to start over again :-/ not another money gone…

1 Like

Do you have a second way to check Ph ? Drops, paper maybe Does your pen/ meter have a calibration option? When I was thinking about looking into one, the kind that needs to have the tip stored into solution , the 75-100$ kind, the store clerk mentioned if the tip ever dries out that could really fuck them up to the point they would never work properly again ! What’s your media BTW?

Edit : have you used the coco on other on any other runs? Could this be improperly rinsed coco that didn’t get the salts rinsed out?

1 Like

are the leaves wet in those pictures?? almost looks like russet mite damage to me. have you scoped for pests? (u need 60-100x zoom to see them)

2 Likes

whats your humidity an temps at how much are you watering are you letting it dry out before watering again

Good catch @legalcanada! If not moisture that definitely looks like possible honeydew !

1 Like

Nights are getting cool so pests are getting desperate outside and looking for homes. I have eradicated a small flush of whiteflies then white aphids back to back in the last two weeks.

3 Likes

@Tinytuttle I guess my pH meter is fine. I use calibration solution every week and calibrate it from the back with screwdriver :slight_smile: Last time I used just coco with trichoderma. This time I am using coco with cork and it has some nutes in already for start. The salts are ok. When I water with nutes. The same amount of nutes comes out so that should be fine…(a bit higher)
My last grow btw: First profi Coco grow 60x60 tent 250w HPS

@legalcanada the leaves are wet form clean water. I spray them every day. I am sure a dont have any bugs or whatsoever…I check everyday…

@Growinnblowin I check and write RH and temp every day. Last three weeks: I check it every day between 8am-10am. I always write down lowest/highest/current. ¨
For last three weeks its been: Lowest 45-50% average, highest 84% average and current about 55% average. The temps are: 19C lowest every day, 26-27C max, 25-26 average
The light starts at 7am and goes of at 12pm. The intake fan is on for all 17h with light. At night no fans are runing. Only inside fan runs 3times (every two hours) a night to “scrub” the air.

I water every 2-3 days. They are in smart pots so they dry prety quickly. They are 1inch (3cm) dry when getting water.

Last four days the humidity is always at 45 when I check it at 8am :frowning: thats bad :frowning: I
immediately fill up the humidifier and it goes back to 65 average…

I’m beginning to wonder if the cork in the mix is the culprit! What I would do is just switch out the media in one pot with your old go-to media and see if it makes a difference if it bounces back within I’d say 2-3 days you at least know where the problem lies then.

1 Like

OK So i should try to transfer one plant to the regular coco mix? :slight_smile:

Ya I would give it a go I never have transfered plants out of smart pots but I would try just pealing the fabric back on its self to where the pot would be inside out when it comes off this would also be a good time to look at your roots if weak roots are noted this could be an issue also how old are the plants at this point?

@Tinytuttle The clones were bought and transfered to the smart pots exactly 19 days ago

1 Like

Ya hopefully ya didn’t get a bad batch of clones my guess some plants might be finicky as to what there grown in could be just that strain from a particular batch! Let me know how it goes in the next few days!

1 Like