Diy cheapest cannatrol ideas

Oh u harvesting bb muffins??

1 Like

Same its hard to keep up with everyones thread lmao!! I follow like at least 7 peoples grows etc…

Then all the other threads like cannatrols thread…

And auction thread for pawsfodacaws

1 Like

Just about done !!! I am just pushing for a few more trics to turn lol…

3 Likes

Yeah man that looks nice! I want to grab all the tasty cultivars like that… blueberry … chocolate… strawberry… just everything close to its actual flavor… 1 day!! Lol

2 Likes

Ill be doing that blue tara from old joints next hands down… not sure if just that 1 or another with it yet.
… after seeing how they finish different i’ll likely stick to 1 cultivar at a time

1 Like

@Terpsnpurps I like to run two small flower chambers. Keeping constant flow. I like flavors so it takes less time. I can harvest every 5 ish weeks this way running clones from moms. I want to grab some of JP’s fire before they are gone…

1 Like

Yeah i know!!! I need to as well

1 Like

Things were going and I’m still trying to decide lol

1 Like

Anything frankie for sure is a winner… above the other for sure winners lol

1 Like

Theres a reason its been johnnypotseeds daily all day and night smoke for … well .
. A long damn time!! :rofl:

1 Like

I have the Frankenstein or crossing on my wish list and I was trying to decide on 3 or 4 more tough decisions lol. Maybe the Blue Tara … He has a lot of stuff I don’t lol

I recently come across another idea. Anybody ever build a self burp system using air pump timer and check valves. And wowie. I got alot of replys. Sorry for delay in responses. Would this be simpler than a cool cure. I’m wondering now. Lol have a fantastic day y’all.

100 bucks ain’t bad at all compared to some of those commercial units I saw. Hell I clicked on one last night. It’s 11 grand. :rofl: