Do monkeys run this place?

Animaniacs - The Monkey Song

3 Likes

OG is a whole nother variety of monkeys.

We share our bananas here. :banana:

13 Likes

@Rhino_buddy Thanks for the laugh! When I read the title, I thought someone was getting the Hammer of Joe!! Lol

4 Likes

I knew it’d be a tad controversial in title alone, but its real. This place is crawling with monkeys.

7 Likes

Don’t think I didn’t notice that when I first joined :joy:. It was awesome hehe.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Omg, so I have this plant I grew from a seed I found in a nug of banana kush l. Since it is a mystery cross (or selfed?) it not really banana kush anymore so I’ve just been calling it a banana cross. I think I’m going to dub her Monkey Kush! Unless someone else has used that name. Seamonkey kush doesn’t sound right lol. This bud doesn’t have any note of banana to me, more fruity pebbles with bubble gum in the background.
The first plant worked with as a mother and repeated runs back in the day was just a random seed from a nice bag, I called her fuzzy monkey. That was back in 2004/05

5 Likes

Howd you get a pic of me on coffee break… ffs

6 Likes

Somebody likes you man. :wink:

8 Likes

Me too…lol

1 Like

Wow, glad the ones I grew were from bag seeds. didn’t even get a rooted clone off the two I had, then ended up with bud rot in the tent.

4 Likes

I saw that and thought the same thing “It’s Hammer Time”

but sadly not

6 Likes

It was just meant to draw attention and thank all you monkeys for being so great. I know everyone enjoys a good ban, but I was just being thankful. :monkey_face:

8 Likes

Nice point bud. All the monkeys I’ve met are great people. Even Joe! :joy:

9 Likes

sadly? haha

2 Likes

There’s only one monkey man…

1 Like

Fuck

8 Likes

:rofl:
Well, that was me with my fly rod, and a particular pine tree while fall salmon fishing :crazy_face:. You would think I’d know that tree is there, year after year…

6 Likes

I guess we can’t invite @GrapeApe as he technically isn’t a monkey.

4 Likes

The cats run my place.

3 Likes