Do you smoke Thai?

Thanks for the link. I came across that yesterday while looking Thai stick up on Google. I was sort of surprised at how many articles there were on the subject, but once you google it you’ll see a long page of links.

I downloaded the book and can’t wait to read it. :v:

2 Likes

can i ask rather in south US, or where?

im not shure if somebodys failure would proove things easily, indoor is better for thai said Gooeybreeder .

2 Likes

i remeber another hippie guy told me he tried to grow buddha thai many times, and he not happy with results… funny.

On the other hand Thaibliss at icmag said in California some guys managed repetadly to grow some thai almost as good as original , not same but close. He thought therewas a right microclimate.

2 Likes

Yeah, my experience was in the south and outdoor. It could have easily just been the inexperience of the growers back then. I’m talking the 70’s and not a lot of grow info back then.

3 Likes

One of the best bongs is from Thailand.

13 Likes

If Anyone Is interested, I’ve litterly just started growing… Chocolate Thai F5 X Lemon Thai Male pollen, the cross I’ve recently made… :yum:

The mother.

Not the best photo ever lol

All in my Club Quadrant goes Feminized

13 Likes

No mycrene? That’s strange.

1 Like

Is that the pollen I sent? I haven’t tested what I still have but I will. I have some plants in flower.

I think I asked you before but I don’t remember now. Nice looking girl!

1 Like

Working around the monsoons can be difficult. People who’ve not been through monsoons usually can’t understand how pronounced the difference between the rainy and dry seasons can be in many parts of the world.

3 Likes

No, I usually just set it on the table and look at it awhile then put it back in the cupboard

1 Like

One year frozen cure southern Thai ganja and its amazing. Put some real thai on a long cold cure it may bust some myths hehehe. Leather, woody chocolate anyone? Like a bottle of expensive wine its smooth and got a real nice kick to it.

Even the mostly thai hybrid improved with six months cure especially brought out the effect.

7 Likes

Man, I’d love to be sitting in your crib right about now! I’d like to figure out a good cure method for some landrace, or IBL/heirloom, Thai that I have and want to try asap.

You’re right about that flavor; it’s sort of like a nice aged wine or liquor or anything that is connoisseur type, and the craft that went into getting the unique flavor. It was so nice, every toke. And, usually only 3 tokes was normal. It had a punch but it also was like gold with that taste and rare to get so conserving was key!

As soon as I get those started growing, I’m going to do more research on things to try.

Did you get any cool looking color to it? Enjoy! Pics sometime if it’s cool. I haven’t heard of a freeze method for cure. peace :v: :yum:

7 Likes

You’d be welcome here for sure, got too much weed and too little time to smoke so need the help hehe.

I am not an expert but for sure the freezer is good for long time storage and it get better after a long time in the cold. I prefer it over fresh to be honest. Usually weed goes quickly around me but being out of country for a long time ensured my stash to stay since christmas and it was already 6 month into the cold cure by then now the full year.

I would recommend you trying freeze cure if you have a lot. Here in Thailand the weed would go bad quickly if not cold stored. Shorter time refrigerator longer time freezer.

Color is mostly the same maybe a bit darker green but not much, it was already dry when I put it in the cold so any post harvest changes had already occured. The thai was actually quite dry when I put it in the fridge and it became much better after 6 month and now a full year.

6 Likes

@ moderator have a question, a good friend (@wallyduck) just joined and want to post some real nice outdoor plants but he can’t seem to add to any topic nor start a new thread, is there a limitation for new members?? Thanks

4 Likes

best bongs for sure , nice and smooth and great effect using a good bamboo bong

5 Likes

this is one of the reasons i purchased land in Udon , its absolu[tely prime land for growing gunja …
and rice in the off season , lol …

16 Likes

Good to see you here posting @wallyduck

Sounds like a plan is coming together I am exited to see what you will cook up on that plot! Hope you will start an outdoor tropical growing thread as you definitely are qualified to teach us some good wholesome outdoor sun growing and hope to see some of your creations displayed in their element too… Maha keeps talking about the Mango Laos but I know there are a bunch more as well.

7 Likes

hey stocktont ,
ill definitely do a thread when the time comes ,
though it will be a little ways off yet , so much organizing and planning to do ,
then building , ill have to start off small too as i dont like the idea of investing too much into something until i know its a sure thing , i know there is potential , so that gives me a start …

i definitely have heaps to grow , been filling up containers with seed for many years now ,
thinking i may never get to grow them , but now there could be an opportunity ,
a buddy came back from south america recently with some of the crippy they grow there ,
and some mangobiche , not sure on the spelling ,
those and thais , laos , indian , african sativas , mullumbimby madness , the list goes on ,
im getting excited just writing that list , hahaha …

16 Likes

Yea sounds awesome, the world needs hehe. That is a serious good start with a good spread of genetics. Wise to ease in to the situation, I am hoping things come together so we all get to see some of the show for sure

3 Likes

Some tropical treats… can anyone tell what it is?

2 Likes