Does 420 mean anything to you?

Just thought because well its thats time again…

5 Likes

To me this years 4:20 of 4/20 of 2020 was pretty fun, we smoked a ton of weed and dabs. And had an awesome day. Had some good ol green dragon and finished the night right.

6 Likes

Me and @lefthandseeds both have birthdays on 4/20. I always liked that.

I talked about this on another forum, how for the last three or four years, since I moved here to a legal town/state, on pretty regular occasions, I will look at the time while being busy with something and it’ll be 4:20, lol. There was a period of about 4 months when things were all screwed up with my health that it stopped happening. It would be anything but 4:20. I obviously have some sort of subconcious thing about looking at the time in the afternoon.

I think it’s because I’ll usually get busy working and that must be the time I start feeling like I need to take a break. Once I got my health working good again it started happing a lot, heh. I’m not waiting on the clock because I don’t look at one much, but when I lose track of time I’ll check in to see. It seems like I’m always real distracted in something or another like catching the post office and shit, but I see the exact 4:20pm an odd amount of times. peace

9 Likes

4:20 is the universal smoke break :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Its odd, its the same for me, in a different way in the morning and evening I seem to either wake up and smoke at or around 420 and then thats when I head to go dab in the evening… always smoking probably has a lot to do with timing. Ha

4 Likes

April 20 (4/20) is my wife’s birthday.

7 Likes

Thats awesome, b days on 420,. Very cool

4 Likes

It’s one birthday that is impossible to forget. I never miss my wife’s birthday, ever LOL

4 Likes

Nice man, thats :ok_hand:

4 Likes

420 is my moms birthday plus i get off work every day at that time

5 Likes

Thats a great time to get off. And that is very cool aswell.!

4 Likes

yea it means it is spring time get my outdoor seeds sprouted in time to get transplanted by the first 2 weeks in may…

6 Likes

For me it’s both silly-ass highschool days, a handy signal when you’re around the non-enlightened, and also a serious badge of honor. I was born a valley away from San Rafael HS, a few years after it was coined circa mid-1970s.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I agree with the usage among non smokers… thats really interesting a valley away… wow. In my day we just were constantly smoking and skateboarding. We traveled everywhere in our van to different parks and we shredded hard. Best days of my life but after a knee replacement and a broken femur, I am stuck to the longboard, don’t get me wrong its not worse or better just different. Tons of cruising.

4 Likes

420 is too common knowledge imo. I vote for CDXX.

We need more stoners into Roman Numerals. Lol

4 Likes

unnamed

a road

4 Likes

Twenty minutes past four o’clock

2 Likes

high hitlers birthday
columbine shooting

1 Like

Although those may be facts. Let’s keep things positive and not point out birthdays of dictators responsible for so much death, and or school shootings. Etc… That’s real bad taste. @cultivatorkid

3 Likes