Who is Skipping off Work for 420?

“I can’t come in today in getting hi…I mean sick.”

Who is skipping and what excuse did you use?

It’s the most druggiest time of the year. I am going to smoke some bubble hash.

Cheers everyone.

22 Likes

happy 4/20

unfortunately I can’t get around work, but I make a ‘‘cannabis sugar’’ and brought it with coffee all day hahahaha

I think the computer formatting today will not be very cool lol

7 Likes

Sadly I want to but i can’t.

So i’ll just smoke all day AT WORK.

No joke. :smiley:

14 Likes

I wanted to. But my plants say I need to be fed. I would love to go drink some Guinness and smoke down.

8 Likes

I plan to smoke all day and not go to work, at any rate. :stuck_out_tongue: Not sure “skipping” applies, though.

7 Likes

There are 7 people at my job… They knew I wasn’t coming today lol

11 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about. @toastyjakes Happy 420 man. I need to get new glasses I thought it said toasty Lakes. Lol

6 Likes

I requested today off and Alice Cooper is playing tonight I haven’t planned anything fun for today yet. I am going to meet up with my friends at their house to drop off some new plants.
Also I haven’t been to a hockey game yet either and the season is almost over for the Kraken. Suggestion’s??

3 Likes

Best place to fish for cinder bass.

3 Likes

No need to skip work when your retired. Lol

7 Likes

I never skip work if I can help it, not in me to lie and they don’t like “I just feel like getting stoned”. 13 years at my last company, 1 sick day, lol. That said I will be rushing home at 4pm to try and make 420 :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hi “high” even when I’m at work being a roofer :rofl::v:

5 Likes

Have to interview a good candidate today. Cant skip out on that with the labor situation what it is……

3 Likes

There’s no escaping work, and the first order of business is frozen french fries.

It’s tough, but even days like today I have to act like a professional.

14 Likes

On a 420 morning they’re called “hash browns”

9 Likes

Is there a recipe that calls for canned mackerel and peanut butter?

3 Likes

Yes, and it involves crackers.

3 Likes

Really should have stocked up your pantry before 4/20 :joy:

5 Likes

Ramen, gotcha! Egg and mackerel. Peanut butter will remain unopened, unless boredom ensues.

3 Likes

That because you work with AAAARTISTS!

2 Likes