Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 2)

mutley2

3 Likes

I’m missing the joke I guess.

1 Like

Basically, I’m joking about girls selling spicy pics and promoting their page everywhere.

So since this thread is most likely getting closed I had to take the opportunity to insert a-to some-distasteful pun.

Doing so I couldn’t possible make Doug the target of my joke because he had no idea. So went for myself

Anyway :grin:

4 Likes

Hehe, ok now I get it.
I’m sure y’all are used to stuff going right over my head by now. Yup, that’s me. :joy:

1 Like

What’s the link to the new thread?

2 Likes
3 Likes

4 Likes

@duo the OG Kush x Ol Dirty Glue made it to the boonies today. Thanks so much for your generosity.

5 Likes

OK I need to ask Has anyone grown out The Blue Tara seeds?
Are the buds long whole stem Donkey Dees?

9 Likes

Blue Tara. Top heavy.

17 Likes

Looks diff than mine

12 Likes

Very pretty plant any pink colors to the top flowers?

2 Likes

Mine were indoors so maybe that’s the difference. I grew two and they were exactly the same except one had purple stems and the other didn’t.

They even leaned in the same way in the same direction.

Pink no but they cured out to a mauve/blueish

4 Likes

Maybe mine went a different pheno?
My leaves are more Sativa looking then your plants
Nice Job

2 Likes

Yeah could be. Pretty sure they’re F2s and I was very surprised at the uniformity (albeit only across 2 plants)

Thanks. It was nice smoke. We handed it out at my wedding.

6 Likes

I wish I had a few more growing along side of this LOL

2 Likes

I wish I was at the wedding :laughing:

6 Likes

I have one left:

23 Likes

So Cool!!! Congrats and I really like your style! We are planning something very similar,the other idea that we are tossing around is an edible table, just haven’t figured out how to keep the youngsters out of an open table of treats haha! Wish you the best ! Peace

4 Likes

Thanks. Mrs Foreigner floated the idea of a budtender but I thought that was silly considering I’m sitting on weight.

Yeah, edibles with kids around, risky.

Besides some of the elders are squares so a little hush hush was the right move.

We just rolled 100 joints, packed them up, and had a designated “hand these out to the cool kids” person.

10 Likes