Doug Dawson's Server Fund Auction 2024

Amazing work to all! One day I will get those skva fems, but happy to see the community come out to support the server fund!

7 Likes

all my seeds should be listed as 12 seeds per pack.

peace …

8 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for hosting this auction and to all donors and bidders! :metal: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has a great week!

4 Likes

They are already packaged in 10’s

Lots 24-42 @JAWS

7 Likes

all good then i understand now.

peace …

8 Likes

Thanks to all that donated and @DougDawson for putting this all together. It was a great spread.:+1::v:

9 Likes

So after an interesting turn of events the total is now $3285. Thanks again to all the bidders and donors. :v:

25 Likes

Thank you for organizing the auction @DougDawson , it was fun. And for a good cause. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks to all the highest bidders for your quick donation.

The information has been passed on to the donors, so the packages will be on their way soon.

22 Likes

Thanks for organizing all that data for us @LemonadeJoe , made life much easier. :v:

7 Likes

My packs are done up and will go out asap. Thanks for all who supported OG :v:

37 Likes

If you won an auction with my seeds in them they will go out Monday/Tuesday. I had to order more hose washers.

9 Likes

Many thanks for such an amazing event @DougDawson - so much money raised - well done. Thanks for your input @LemonadeJoe and thanks @JustANobody for the chance to get some more of your seeds - Looking forward to the next one :smiley: :smiley:

8 Likes

Anyone that won seeds from @Kasper0909 or from @JAWS , they are coming from me. All packaged. Just need to input addresses and get some international stamps.
Great auction everyone! :green_heart::v:

33 Likes

Ok, anyone that won a lot from me or @barefrog, they are all packed up and will be in the mail tomorrow.

As for you @AMunkFromCupertino , here is your lot.

Looks good all laid out like that, lol. Since you donated so much for this lot I decided I am going to send these tracked.

They are all packed up and ready to go. I will go to the post office tomorrow and send them off. Once I do I will send you a tracking number so you can follow their progress bud.

Thanks everyone for making this such a success. Both the donors and the bidders have done amazing. Also, thanks again to @LemonadeJoe both for organizing all the shipping info for us but also for hosting the best cannabis community on the planet. Have an amazing night everyone. :v:

31 Likes

Nice haul @AMunkFromCupertino. :+1::v:

7 Likes

That is one sweet package. Nice!!!

3 Likes

Now that is one amazing package! The full monty, one might say.

I certainly wasn’t expecting the LSD seeds & collector card, and I’m humbled by your generosity.

Both you and @LemonadeJoe make major contributions of your time and efforts to this wonderful online community and this creates a sort of priceless thing, in my opinion.

Thank you very much :slight_smile: :metal:

16 Likes

I figured a little bonus wouldn’t hurt since the seeds were ready. :slight_smile:

12 Likes