Doug Dawson's Server Fund Auction 2024

Lots I have beans in have been packed and will ship tomorrow morning.

Thank You all…

23 Likes

All mailed out in today’s mail.

25 Likes

Ok everyone, all the stuff I am sending for @Barefrog and myself is in the mail now. :v:

10 Likes

Hose washers have arrived. They will be packed up this weekend and out the door Monday. I will update before I drop off at PO.

10 Likes

Thank you for supporting the OG!
Packs are flying out.

29 Likes

Well everyone else posted their outgoing, so here’s mine.

All went in the post this morning. Thanks again for all your awesome bidding! Please let me know when they land. Safe journeys!
:v::canada:

29 Likes

@Bobgrows #29 landed. All good. Thank you! :+1:

7 Likes

I’ve been trying to get ahead lol

21 Likes

All Packs are mailed and on their way to their destinations

:mailbox: :mailbox: :mailbox: :mailbox: :mailbox: :mailbox: :mailbox: :mailbox: :mailbox: :mailbox: :mailbox: :mailbox: :mailbox: :mailbox: :mailbox: :mailbox:

I apologize for not taking a cool mail photo. :rofl:

21 Likes

Thank you @Bobgrows !! @JAWS seeds from the auction safely landed appreciate your time and getting these out so quick!! Def a really fun fundraiser :100:

11 Likes

Thanks @Bobgrows. Beans landed safe and sound. :+1::v:

17 Likes

Received my package in , thanks @Bobgrows

18 Likes

There will be a bigger server coming hang tight :green_heart::+1::green_heart:

1 Like

Arrived safe, thanks @Wizdom the auction was fun and for a good cause. :v:

18 Likes

Thanks @Bobgrows for sending these out, and @JAWS for the donation - pretty excited about these. I’m quite surprised they got here that fast. :smiley:

An extra thanks to @DougDawson once again, for helping to make this community so great. :+1:

17 Likes

And ditto for @THCeed and his one-of-a-kind, selected-in-the-backyard strains!

18 Likes

Glad to see more of these landing @cannaloop, thanks for your bids bud. Hope they grow well for you. :v:

4 Likes

Justanobody my package arrived. Thank you.

6 Likes

Big THANK YOU to @JustANobody !!! Mango Hashplant f2 arrived and going in the garden thanks to you​:fire::fire::fire::beers:

6 Likes

Hey there @AMunkFromCupertino , can you please confirm delivery of your package? It shows as delivered on Wednesday. Thanks.

2 Likes