Doug Dawson's Server Fund Auction 2024

Thankyou @JustANobody , just received my Mango Hashplant F2s in Aus. Thanks to all that make this possible too.

5 Likes

So much love in one day. I have also just received my Blue Kush. Thanks to @DougDawson :star_struck:

4 Likes

That’s awesome, glad they made it safely. Hope they grow well for you bud. Thanks for supporting OG. :v:

4 Likes

I have received the Freakshow and LSGTK from @THCeed . Thank you very much. :pray:

6 Likes

I got my @THCeed package in today. Thanks.

4 Likes

Thanks for letting me know that the beans landed.

4 Likes

And thanks to @GCBudz , The Chem 91 skva s1 have arrived safe and sound. :+1:

3 Likes

THANK YOU @anonymous4289 and @Rhai88 the blackberry x blackwater f2, generous chem fuego f2 extra along with the killer stickers and plain bagel have made the trip and going in the garden​:fire::fire::fire:very cool gifts to receive and very appreciated :beers:

7 Likes

This is one of my fave stickers I’ve seen.

How can I get one!?!?!?!?!

9 Likes

@Wizdom thank you very much!! Chemdawg x meatbreath have landed​:fire::fire::fire::beers:

4 Likes

They go out with any of our seed packs/clones. “Our” being my discord group. TEC.

4 Likes

Mango has landed - thanks @JustANobody

These are superb :joy: :joy: :joy:

12 Likes

Beans made it thank you @santero. Hope your leg is healing well. No worries man.:+1::v:

12 Likes

Thank you San
You may have a bum leg, but you still kick ass!
:v:

14 Likes

Thanks @santero , received the Beans. I hope the leg has healed.

2 Likes

slowly but steady … taking it easy :grin:
very happy to read the beans arrived, bro.
nice :+1: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@santero Vielen Dank, du bist ein Rockstar!! Got the seeds going in now. Too cool and appreciate you OG!

4 Likes