Doug Dawson's Server Fund Auction 2024

Got from @Bobgrows the other day bit wanted to wait until the one I got today. Thank all of you so much!! @Wizdom @JAWS @Kasper0909 and @Bobgrows! You all are amazing! 🩷🩷🩷🩷

18 Likes

As of tonight, here is what has showed up in the mail, and let me tell you, it’s been like Christmas everyday.

So far I have got, mango hashplant, glitter trike, Frankie’s little pony, royal processions x black cherry, afghani autos, exodus gorg, and meat breath.

Still waiting on “why, Nixon?!”, cap junky x chem 91, last dance, and strawberry shortcake.

A big thank you to everyone who made this all come true. I cannot wait to start popping some beans!

21 Likes

Blue kush has landed. Although a little worse for ware, it’s here! Looks like it was delivered by horse back, grass and dirt stuck to the envelope. It was no longer sealed and wide open. Luckily nothing fell out. Card got a little creased but it’s all good. I’m just happy it made it here!

18 Likes

Thanks @blowdout2269. Beans made it.

14 Likes

@blowdout2269 thank you so much for getting the Purple Lambo F3s out to me!!! Landed safe n sound looking forward to rocking your work​:fire::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Glad to hear it fella’s!
:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Wow, that card really got put through the ringer. Looks like it was folded in half at some poi t and where the heck would it have been exposed to all that dirt? Glad it made it at least.

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t know wtf happened :joy:. I’m just super happy I got the Blue Kush. Another BOG strain off my list!

4 Likes

Seeds arrived yesterday in good condition! Thx you very much!

4 Likes

Thank you @JohnnyPotseed , received the Frankie’s Little Pony and a nice surprise of some Unicorn Island freebies. :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you @Kasper0909 @JAWS
And I think @Bobgrows
The pucks arrived today :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

@GCBudz thanks man. Received today!

15 Likes

Good to see them starting to arrive! Enjoy, and thank you.

All were a couple days after the Saturday I was planning to mail, they left on the 29th. About 2.5 weeks ago now. Seems their still slow from coming from my area… please be patient.

11 Likes

@GCBudz THANK YOU!! The CJ91 has landed and really appreciate you🍻

@JohnnyPotseed also big THANK YOU!! Frankie’s Lil Pony has made it to me safe n sound!! Appreciate you​:100::fire:

Thank you both for your time, generous donation and sharing these amazing genetics with us

9 Likes

Another @GCBudz donation has made it here as well. Thanks again!
:green_heart: :fire: :four_leaf_clover: :evergreen_tree: :star_struck:

cannaloop

13 Likes

Thanks @GCBudz. Beans made it today.:+1::v:

15 Likes

Another one has landed!

I think the thing I am learning is everyone here has way better hand writing than mine.

Thanks so much everyone.

12 Likes

This extremely nice letter arrived today @Rhai88, and the killer dad joke was a real bonus :laughing:
Great stickers and Chem Fuego F2 seeds from @anonymous4289
I’m definitely getting my money’s worth from this auction :star: :star2: :star: :star2: :star: :star2: :star: :star2:

14 Likes

excellent. i’m hoping to get my hands on a pack of the blackwater x black cherry

4 Likes

After a little culling, it may be the next seeds I germinate. I’ll keep you posted.

3 Likes