Doug Dawson's Server Fund Auction 2024

Yup. The only place you will find that particular Sour Grape is in my stash as they are F1’s I made hitting Grape Punch with Sour Bubble Pollen. It’s also the only place you will find all 6 of my collector cards in one place including the seeds and card for the LSD run which is literally getting chopped and hung tonight. I also only have a few Sour Bubble and Sour Grape cards left so we shall see who wants that package the most. I may even sweeten the pot with some BOG pollen just to push a few over the edge, lol. :v:

18 Likes

Collectively I believe we are at $2200 so far. If my math is mathin’…

We still got a couple of days to go too! Pretty cool OG fam pretty damn cool! :wink:

Keep it rockin’! :metal:t4:

14 Likes

Lot 50… $250 @Budsy

13 Likes

You are right on the money my friend and I expect it will be much more by the time this is done Sunday night. Everyone did amazing coming together as they did for OG. Oh, and it’s $2250 now :wink:

9 Likes

Got your bid @AMunkFromCupertino , thanks for supporting OG bud. :v:

3 Likes

Lot #28 $30 @cannaloop

6 Likes

you have no idea how much I want that lot 50. Bid just passed what I can afford. Being broke sucks! :sob:

6 Likes

Got your bid @SunGrown , many thanks.

I hear you there @BeardedMech but there is still lots to choose from and some going for a steal so far. I see a lot with 4 packs of seeds sitting at $25. Many great creations up there from the wonderful group of donors.

5 Likes

Dude i hear ya. Im afraid something might happen in my sleep if out bid him. Lol

5 Likes

Lot #14 and #17 $55 each please DD

4 Likes

I apologize, but I also want to support OG and have been on the hunt for Sour Bubble for sometime and this lot is pretty amazing.

Someone may end up wanting it more than me… :metal:

10 Likes

I do not think any apologies are necessary it’s all for a fantastic cause and a great way to invest in OG and the genetics and cool tshirts and cards are bonuses. As much as I want to rock what I have bid on I hope someone comes into some cash and outbids x10 as the upgrades to OG will benefit all

8 Likes

Bidding up yourself, that’s awesome. Your bids have been added bud, thanks for supporting OG. :v:

5 Likes

That is 100% true. All benefit from this which is amazing. Some get seeds, some give seeds, some spend money but in the end, we all win. Just can’t go wrong with that. :v:

7 Likes

I want that anonymous4289 freebie pack.:+1::v:

4 Likes

No apologies needed! It’s an auction not a charity! I put my hat in the ring and got promptly tossed out.

6 Likes

Hey there OGers, I see many new faces around and wanted to let you all know that you can become an official supporter of Overgrow through Patreon. Here is the page.

Also here is a thread @LemonadeJoe created talking about it.

Just something to keep in mind if you wanted to contribute to the site. Now don’t get me wrong, you all contribute by being here and posting. But something has to keep the lights on and keep us able to have unlimited uploads and this is a way to contribute to that is what I mean. You can not only pick yourself a cool custom title to go beside your screen name but also support the greatest cannabis community in the world.

21 Likes

30$ on lot number 19 @Pixie65 hello,!

6 Likes

Your bid has been recorded @Vegabom , thanks. :v:

2 Likes

Lot 23… $50 @MrsTJakes

7 Likes