Ok then that same $30 on lot #4 bubba kush
Still have $25 on lot #18 blue cookies

1 Like

$20 on #3 and #7

1 Like

$15 - lot 5
$15 - lot 9
$15 - lot 17

Morning ladies and gentlemen, Just wanted to give a shout out to @DougDawson.
Consider all the time, money, and seeds he spends on the free seeds thread. He also gets a pack into the hands of pretty much everyone who signs up for OG! His PPP seed run grow log has the most updates of any grow thread. His PPP pollen will be hitting tons of OG’ers girls in the next weeks and months!
On top of all that here he comes out of pocket to power this awesome sever auction! Crazy awesome Doug! finally, if you needed a taste of OG sans DD this weekend past gave us a taste, and to me it didn’t taste like OG!

Thank You Doug Dawson!
-Dirtron

9 Likes

Lot #5 - $30
@Dirtron bumped ya buddy!

Cheers
G

3 Likes

$15 lot 4
-Dirtron

Already got 30 on lot #4 @Dirtron

2 Likes

My bad. Didn’t see it when I scanned all the bids.

2 Likes

Looks like Doug beat me to the edit, but it’s is fixed @rooted

2 Likes

@DougDawson i also have $25 on lot #18.

2 Likes

Updated, thanks. Also thanks for the kind words @Dirtron :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lot 11 $50 @Eagles009

2 Likes

Way to go OG, you all are amazing. We have already reached $475 for the server fund and that number is climbing. It’s hard to put into words just how impressed I am by the people of OG, you all are what make this place what it is.

5 Likes

Lot 1 $30 @brampie

2 Likes

Lot 19 $30

1 Like

Lot 14 - $10

1 Like

@Jinglepot 40 on lot1

1 Like

$20 on 17 @Dirtron big thanks to @DougDawson for giving us Canadians a chance at Marks hard work

5 Likes

You are most welcome, out of likes again :frowning: I wonder if we can auction off a couple lots of likes, lol. Bet people would pay for those.

6 Likes

Lot 2 $30 @BigMike55

3 Likes

Very impressive, auctioning quickly like hot cakes :wink:

Thank you @DougDawson for your seed donation and everyone for bidding to raise some funds for OG operation! :slight_smile:

15 Likes