Lot 15 $40
Lot 17 @Granola $40

Thanks Doug love supporting the server this way

3 Likes

#14 $30 @Rhino_buddy

3 Likes

I hear a buzzing sound :thinking:

2 Likes

$20 on the Likes!!! For me, they’re Collectable Items. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

#20, $25 @SamwellBB

3 Likes

Lot 18 $30 @rooted

2 Likes

May i suggest putting the price in the wiki with highest bidder so bidders don’t have to look through the thread to find out?

2 Likes

I am doing my best to keep up and all bids should be in the wiki as of the last bid. Just at work so there are times when I am not right on the updates.

5 Likes

Shouldn’t people just be updating themselves after they bid?

4 Likes

Some have, some have not. I am just trying to grab them when they don’t so it stays organized. I would say yes they should though as it will be much easier.

3 Likes

Lot #7 $25 @Irie_islander

2 Likes

Lot#18 $35 @MTL

2 Likes

Auctions are flying out left right and center, love it!!! The server fund should be getting nice and fat at this rate!!! Love the thought of self sustaining a forum for members by members.
Shows a real community love!!! :v::v::v:

8 Likes

Yeah, it’s pretty impressive to watch. The are no better folk than the people of OG.

5 Likes

Lot 6 $25 @brampie

@DougDawson - you should probably state in the first post what exactly this is a fundraiser for. Is it for you personally or the server or ? (I am assuming it is an auction to benefit the server, but you should probably be clearer)

2 Likes

Lot 20 $30 @Granola

2 Likes

Yeah, LemonadeJoe made the title :slight_smile: I Have updated it.

2 Likes

@MTL 40 on lot 6

2 Likes