Elephant 🐘 in the room

@Slick1 has nailed it Arriba|nullxnull , now I am wondering if I am a bad boy because I never spend them all … icon_e_confused|nullxnull

giphy|nullxnull

13 Likes

Don’t sell yourself short brother greenthumbdude

13 Likes

I only use all mine for a stretch than not for some days. Like you know George, they didn’t use to be used so easily as now.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

I like each and every one of you

17 Likes

Wait… what’s this like you speak of?

6 Likes

I’d like you more if you’d hook a bro up

5 Likes

I liked this post now im in like jail :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
ShoddyUnripeAdder-max-1mb

13 Likes

It’s only happened to me once who cares? I think the elephant in the room is off topic smoking lounge likes going towards pip count. Granted I wouldn’t have any if it wasn’t for that but still, it seems to reward post whores. Some of us have only been registered for less than a year and are at several thousand posts. I think the like limit is good policy for this reason.

7 Likes

You’re in a thread of people who care explaining why they care. Where’s the confusion? :laughing:

9 Likes

I traded my likes for Bitcoins and got one of these.

:smiley:

8 Likes

Lol, so how many posts does it take to become a post whore? Don’t get me wrong, I know I qualify, but what is the cutoff?

11 Likes

I have never ran out of likes, social media was never my thing so I forget to “like” posts. I do run out of WTF’s all the time though…….

18 Likes

If anyone on this site would qualify by post count alone (with no examination of what those posts were about) it would be you :laughing:

Everyone is now allowed 20 posts a day or they will be considered post whores. Pick your comments carefully OGers!

10 Likes

I think the elephant in the room is people thinking pips matter here lol

They don’t, they mean literally nothing, they just came as part of the site layout and we couldn’t turn them off hahaha

PS even mods have a “like” capacity that can run out and it’s not much higher than regular members lol

10 Likes

I like the above post

7 Likes

I couldn’t care less about pips and I’m guessing most don’t. Likes equaling pips doesn’t have anything to do with wanting more likes for most of us.

4 Likes

liking 60 posts for 5 days straight isn’t a co-dependence badge ??? LOL

6 Likes

Haha slick1 I’m better than you! Wait, I didn’t count the pips. Standby

Edit- haha better!

10 Likes

Oh come on now, they are good for…you can use them too…umm never mind :rofl:

7 Likes

Lol, guilty as charged :rofl:

5 Likes