Eliminating Persistent Spider Mites

What’s up everyone! I was hoping to get a little advice to shake this problem indefinitely. I’ve had 2 spotted spider mites move in on my flower tent about 2 weeks ago, and at this point I’ve killed and decontaminated the flower + veg tent. Luckily the temperature is dropping here to slow down the life cycles. All of my solo cup clones have been sprayed down with Hydrogen Peroxide. I have a pyrethrum fogger bomb at the ready, but it’s hard to find a good time to do this with have 2 dogs, a cat, and a bearded dragon in the house. I’ve got hypoaspis miles on the top layer of my soil, so I don’t imaging the mites are hanging out in the soil.

At this point I’ve got only a few cuts and my Black Tiger seedlings I am set on keeping, is it worth sulfur dunking the small small plants? I have Bithenfrin I could use as a spray as well. I am at my wits end. I ordered some predatory mites on the way which arrive Friday.

I am starting my IPM schedule which I have here:

The main nutrients I am using are from the Rooted Leaf Agritech line. Previously it was just silica and EM1 as IPM.

Any advice on what I should do to not have to take a break or lose my cuts I’d appreciate!

3 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Can we talk spider mites?