Help, could these be spidermites?

Hello, today foun these strange spots where leaves are turting transparent, what could it be and what can I do?

1 Like

Found this guilty worm, any clues?

2 Likes

No clue what it is but just get it out of your grow room…

6 Likes

Something with spinosad in it maybe if they not in flower

3 Likes

Already took that and other chewed leaves luckly all on the shady bottom, tomorrow check again…

2 Likes

You also have to work out how they got there so it dosnt happen again if indoors

2 Likes

Could be by my dog, maybe a insect larvae? I have no idea how it got there…

Fortunately no spider mites :sweat_smile:, looks more like leafhopper damage to me … beer3|nullxnull

Captura

11 Likes

Do you have non outside growroom clothes , you could be right on the dog

2 Likes

It looks like that but no leafhopper there, what can I do to minimize damage if it is a bitch larvae of leafhopper, can I count on more to show?

Could be a moth larvae, easier to get inside … icon_eek|nullxnull

Captura

8 Likes

I thought about mop too, but the larvae are different this ome is tiny like 1mm thick and 7mm long, maybe it is a leafhopper, I went to check and the grown ones are kind of similar to mops but different shaped body, might be one or another, now I need advices.

I thonk both fly and these days I am leaving the door open so it is colder but some insect got there, any product I can spray to make them go away?

If you think they’re caterpillars or leafrollers you should search for caterpillar BTK biological insecticide … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Will biokill harm the plants or the flowers? Anyone tried?

I concur :+1:

4 Likes

Biokill has pyrethrins, it’s not recommended to use in flower stage …

1 Like

I might go check with my growshop what they have and advise.
Looks like a earlier stage moth larvae, I can see some small black dots on leaves I removed, probably eggs.

All right, because the growshopp is a little far away I spoke to a local store that have insecticides for this plague and used on food, so should be efficient and safe.
I need to act today or if the eggs hatch I will have the babes eaten by tomorrow.

Try introducing ladybugs :beetle:to your grow space…they’re one of nature’s natural insecticides and they’re beautiful to look at

1 Like