Emeraldgreen first thread

Good morning brother

4 Likes

Morning emerald, I am super surprised you’re awake! I was up at like 3 am for a random wake and bake and saw you positing!

2 Likes

Pulling an all nighter huh? Nice

2 Likes

No I had to let the dog out at 3 and didn’t fall back to sleep until 5 :disappointed:

2 Likes

Oh man ! Id kick Charliis ass!

good morning to all. indeed it is a good morning for me woke up with a win win today. got my power back and had some swimmers with tails i put into seed starter and worm casting mix to see if it will kit start them. strains so far with tails. cap junky 91, xj-13, mikado, and sebrings ssdd f-3. more to come.

to celebrate my 2nd OG birthday i have decided to do a seed run on the xj-13 to share with OG.

hope everyone has a great day. getting chores done and excitedly prepping for our trip up north to see the total eclipse tomorrow. supposed to be great weather up here for it. the place i am going to is a very-very small town. 1100 residents. they are expecting est of 5000+ people. it will be a zoo freak show to see in its self. :laughing: they are trying hard to be ready for the mob in a town with 1 grocery store and 2 gas stations. couple of bars. heard mentioned 13 public rest rooms. literally gonna be a shit show. :poop: :poop: :persevere:

they are bringing in food trucks and porta johns to help. cannot wait for the eclipse party in the maine north woods. gonna be once in a life time. :100: :fire: :sun_with_face:

7 Likes

Very cool! Thank you for your generosity

2 Likes

Your a liar with that statement :joy::joy::joy::joy: grumbly mumble, but little tail wag and all I hear is good boy it’s okay :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Haha true that.

3 Likes

Time to make the rounds…
Good morning @Emeraldgreen and everyone around today!
:v:

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary @mainerJ and very cool of you offering those up. Helluva strain , you actually blessed me with and I have plans for a g13 bx in fact.

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary @mainerJ sounds like a great project and trip!!! Hope you have a great time tomorrow. Excited to follow your xj13 expansion

3 Likes

@mainerJ you have a grow thread like just one for you? I like to follow along and watch the grows,

2 Likes

I think a @mainerJ thread is a great idea :grin:
Complete with tag so we know where it is!!

3 Likes

I agree, I’d be down to follow one for sure

3 Likes

@Kami how did your stray fox grows go?

1 Like

not yet, i will get a thread going when i have the chance. and tag you.@Emeraldgreen @TopShelfTrees1

3 Likes

Good afternoon everyone!

3 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to it @mainerJ

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the @mainerJ thread, should be a party in there everyday…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes