Equatorial selections

MB front row, SMG back row. Last plant on the right was closest to original SMG.

4 Likes

This is beautiful man, like a dream for me. As an old Colombian toker it hurts to see these strains contaminated and relegated, and feel dumb for throwing away so many seeds thinking they would last forever. I look forward to see more of your pictures around here and learn from you!

1 Like

Pretty SMG selection.

5 Likes

Sorry that I donĀ“t know you. Do you work these lines and share or sell them, or is it for you only, or are these someone elses IBL lines?

1 Like

i believe steve was founder of the spice of life seed company and put out lots of great strains. google would know more than me tho. the living legend.

@BreederSteve would love to get my hands on some shishkaberry if you know where itā€™s at :slight_smile: excited for your future projects, godspeed

1 Like

I just saw that. Thanks for the info. The Blockhead in the Snow Lotus crosses that IĀ“ve enjoyed so much comes from Spice of Life as well. Respect @BreederSteve, good luck with your endeavors and grows! Please put out some Colombian seeds, so these treasures are not lost!

1 Like

Just getting back at!

Lots of Shishkaberry cuttings in circulation. Some LPs are growing it.

5 Likes

This is one of the ā€œtribulationsā€ of being a (non-legendary) tropical grower/consumer: having to look at US elite genetics from afar, almost if some kind of lore or tale. I donĀ“t know how its like where you are, but here in Colombia there is no clone culture (there should be some, but certainly not ā€œmainstreamā€) and little in the way of grow your own tradition. For a long time the product has been produced by people with no love for the plant.

1 Like

Yes, You are gonna have some fun growing those landraces too bad the Punto Rojo did not germinateā€¦ Thatā€™s ok though you have plenty of space to grow some of those great landrace seedsā€¦

1 Like

Colombia is getting better all the time in that regard.

Iā€™ll source some better PR. Lots still around.

1 Like

@BreederSteve Iā€™m glad to see you back in the Game.

3 Likes

Iā€™m with Grape, Having @BreederSteve out here talking selection and location with us is pretty awesome. I still want to see Nevilles Haze or some NH hybrid done in that locationā€¦ anywho.

Saddle is dusty but the horse still runs!

Stay hazed
Jake

3 Likes

Thanks man. Truly my pleasure.

1 Like

Thanks kindly. Will do!

1 Like

@BreederSteve! Great to see you on OG my friend! Will you be crossing with Columbian landraces? I would choose an old Amsterdam favorite, Amnesia Haze. Colorado seed banks have some great stuff. Again, itā€™s good to hear youā€™re around. Jah!

2 Likes

Very exciting @BreederSteve. I am confident of your success. Good on ya my brother! I always think of you when Iā€™m enjoying some GDP!

1 Like

Thanks for the kindness. Whatā€™s GDP?

Trying lots! The more thw merrier.