Equipment discount for OGeez

I talked to a couple homies here and let them know that I have a wholesale account at MarineDepot.com for aquarium equipment. So if you were thinking about a bigger water pump, RO/DI filters, air pumps, water chiller, heaters, peristaltic dosing pumps, aquaponics etc. Or if you just need aquarium or pond stuff, I can check on what the wholesale discount would be and if you wanted to purchase it, I give you the code and you order it directly to yourself or I can arrange everything and you PayPal me or whatever. There are warehouses in Las Vegas and on the East Coast. I will post certain items from the aquarium world that have practical applications for growing on this thread as well like the needlewheel pump I put up in Indoor Growing. I don’t need anything in return, just my way of giving back to OG. Peace and Love. Thank you and Baba Booey to y’all!

24 Likes

Let’s say you wanted a controllable DC water pump because you are going to expand your reservoir to pump to more buckets. No problem, you just crank it up.

9 Likes

I’ve already found an ro system that I want lol

2 Likes

Just let me know and I will get you prices. Sometimes the wholesale discount is different from item to item and you might want to see the prices on a few systems. Occasionally one that is priced higher retail is actually cheaper wholesale.

2 Likes

Great minds and all that. Lol.

Good looking out @Solowolf let me get my ducks in a row and I’ll definitely be in touch.

1 Like

I’ll take a closer look at some things and get the item numbers to you in a pm

1 Like