European sanctuary thread, for good clones or legends

Hello everybody

I just opened a topic to collect the best clones in America and Canada and put them in a “BIG Overgrow clone sanctuary” around the world, organized by us because just me, it’s complicated.

The goal is to make it for every continent because we have all different gooood weed to share ! ), share them around the world, exchange them for free, with all the Community around the world.

Some friends are making the same thing in all the other forums so it will be a Fucking good sharing program !

Why we should do this for european strains ?

• we’ve all already lost clones, and we will all lose more

• revive varieties like old super silver haze, neville haze, white widow, kali mist, A5, S5, C5, mexican haze, that everyone is talking about and only breeders see and locked to sell us bad work and make a maximum benefit

• we buy diluted versions, or fake versions, from breeders who surf the hype to sell us diluted varieties that have nothing to do and they do not know sometimes. How many times I read than the hyped clone from a breeder is a fake clone (for Europe : Barney, Green house, Soma, Mr. Nice now, serious seeds now, etc…)

• to create a “world free clones BIG library” with the others continental topics, and spread them the most possible to everybody ! those who have those clones generally just show them and die. Please see what happened to many clone-only (NYCD ruby red, old genetics from all continents and breeders like M. Nice, serious seeds, old sensi seeds)

• stop dreaming about some hyped strains. Sometime selections are better and we are all dreaming for nothing. So take it from the “world seed clones library”, try it and stop dreaming

By doing things right, we can revive almost dead varieties and all smoke pure wonders for nothing ! why don’t try ?

It would also be a great example of how to live in community through sharing, regardless of the country or the continent. If the cannabis world could lead by example it would be :

• a bonus for us because we are labelled as “drug addicts”

• make this world better. Please see the results of trading : money, war, poverty, hype for nothing, dream for nothing, poverty again. I don’t want this world for my kids and try to show the most possible that we can all live better if we just share and don’t say “mine is better, what do you have for me ?”

• a great exemple to show the world that american, russian, european, north corean, arabic, black, all the nationalities, can leave in this world with love, sharing programs and stop making war and researches on how to fuck our planet with bombs. This world can be a Heaven if we try. Better than what we have now with wars, trading, poverty, hundred of million childrens who born with no home, etc…

And we will smoke the best weeds of our unique lifes ! haha after we die

The best thing would be to exchange them between continents once a year. Something well organized like seed-coop!

Maybe I’m crazy but there are other crazy people who are up for this project. I have some contacts in Europe, Australia, USA, Colombia. The more number of crazy we’re, the more we’re going to laugh.

Tissue culture technics will help us to store a lot of strains in a little place with low energy consumption :smiley:

I have ready

• amnesia core
  • girl scout cookie thin mint
  • blueberry haze
  • nebula haze
  • grune hessin

I am waiting for old cuts I shared with friends

• uk cheese
  • suicide cheese
  • 95 cheese
  • blues
  • psychosis
  • stardawg : iluminati cut, Manchester cut, london cut
  • ghost OG
  • wedding cake
  • critical bilbo
  • NYCD mandarina cut from soma
  • lilly
  • amnesia haze D cut

With 6 other friends we are selecting like 80 different strains (please see the topic) so we hope to have new good things to share.

I hope we will be a lot to participate. It’s a way to have access to a lot of varieties for Nothing and try some strains, that we could just have heard about, because we all have different strains we are proud of :slight_smile:

I don’t need your ID if you have a secured spot to receive.

all the best everybody

21 Likes

Hey @trytogoodbud. Are you currently doing tissue cultures of the strains you listed? I’ve been trying to learn TC with not a lot of success. Shoots and callus are as far as I’ve ever gotten, in fact, I have some shoots & some callus of Jack’s Cleaner going right now. I’ve only tried to root 3 times but I’ve never seen one root.

I have some real good research papers about cannabis TC that I’ve been working off of, but I’ve never talked to anyone who was actively using TC on cannabis plants. If you’re currently getting rooted plants using TC, I’d like to ask you a few questions, if you don’t mind. Shoot me a PM. If you’re not currently doing TC then, never mind. :vulcan:

Thanks.
G

5 Likes

I have some limited knowlege off hand about tissue culture and some good papers I can reference if you have specific questions. I also have a thread on here about some seed booster I’m going to be playing with that has some informative links in regards to tissue culture. In terms of getting roots to grow you have to switch the levels of the auxin and hormone to promote rooting. What specific auxin are you using ?

3 Likes

This are topics where I learn some things

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=359595

People is saying that the famous kit presented by Rick is expensive and you can find cheap but I don’t know more for now.

Tissue culture is well-known in Botany since many years but cannabis world is using this techniques just few years ago

All the best

1 Like

I found some research papers from Mississippi State that are specific to cannabis TC. If you’re interested, they’re in a zip file in my Dropbox These are the docs I’ve been using as a guide. I think my biggest problem is the environment in the culture area, specifically the type and amount of light.

I use IBA for rooting. Everything I’ve seen says to use 1/2 strength M/S, with IBA, (I can’t remember the concentration, but it’s in that document dump), and activated charcoal. I read that to mean that you mix your media normally, and you half the M/S only. I could certainly be wrong about that though.

It’s got some real benefits, clones with no bugs, mold, or mildew. That’s why I’m trying to culture that Jack’s Cleaner, it had systemic PM, and a culture would end that for sure.

If you have time, take a look at those papers. There is some heavy science in some of them, but the ones about Thidiazuron, and Meta-Topolin are good. There are a couple that deal with in-vitro breeding, and long-term germplasm storage. That shit just fascinates me. :smiley:

:vulcan:
G

7 Likes

Thank you very much Guitarzan

I will read them and try to see if I find more informations for you

All the best and thank you

1 Like

I was wondering if your using kinetin?
Are you upping the auxin once you have a callus and shoots, the auxine amount has to be higher then the cytokins for rooting, opposite of what promotes shoots and callus formation.

3 Likes

Hit me up when you can part with some 95cheese and suicide cheese!!! It ain’t easy being cheesy!!!

4 Likes

what to you have to share with the community ?

1 Like

Currently have:
1x DNA Genetics Sorbet Collection - Bakers Delight (fem.)
1x Dinafem - Critical Mass CBD (fem.)
1x Delicious Seeds - Critical Super Silver Haze (fem.)
2x TH Seeds - Mendocino Madness (reg.)
30x Uncle Festers Skunk #18
4x Orange Goji
6x phoenix seeds - Big Yield Auto

@hashtree rp x dd - unavailable (booked for me)
@Mr.Sparkle dark sparx mix - unavailable (booked for me)
But with this next grow, I shouldn’t have to buy seeds ever again.
Lineup is:
Ufs18 - reg
OrGoji - reg
Pineapple chunk - fem
Cookies kush - fem
Gsc x strawberry cough - fem
Cali con - purple diesel - fem
Purple kush - bagseed (should be fem)
…I’m gonna take any pollen from any males and cross them with everything…deliberately though, so I can at least keep track of what pollinated what.

Edit: also have about 100+ premature femmed autos from a short stuff mix.

5 Likes

Very cool

If you share with us I share with you all what you want

As soon as I have them I say you something but hit me up sometimes because I can forget because I’m waiting for them

I have others that are ready in like three weeks if you want

All the best

6 Likes

Hi im in holland im interested in some original cuts what do you have at the moment? I have 2 kronocaine phenos , zamaldelicia (octopus pheno), killer a5 strong mango smell and good producer

2 Likes

I’m guessing by the list of stuff you got your from the UK?

3 Likes

The idea was great, a shame that in one year hasn’t move…

4 Likes

yea i second that one… messaged the dude… but it seems its just for his personal stash and not to share with og’ers… hopefully next year gone march time… ill be in a good position to actually have a OG clone sanctuary for the europeon side… i wont mind sending over the pond too…

2 Likes

in regards to this post… if anyone doesnt mind sending clones to the uk… or another place in europe that i cant say where atm… then please DM me… all will be rewarded in the end… im currently uk based…

1 Like

Hello

No it’s not for my own stash

For your information I gave more than I received

And you didn’t messaged me so please don’t say this

More, what did you put on the table ? The list I put was what I put on the table, more than you, so why do you speak if you don’t share nothing ?

All the best

2 Likes

If nobody participate that’s sure it will not move

I tried to make a sanctuary specially for American strains and it didn’t function too

All the best

4 Likes

No Bro

I have some good English friends

All the best

3 Likes

well that’s nice of you… true og’er

if i didn’t message you…? then why state

and it wasnt exactly a list now was it…? i have 5 uk clone same spanish same dutch and 20 american… that was your response???

i thought og was about sharing an extending the family and spreading genetics… not oh you haven’t got nothing… so im not gonna give you anything…? surely if someone is willing to cover payment of shipping, labour time and necessary items… is that not enough…? when things get up and running for me i wont even be asking people what have you got to give me for something in return i’ll happily send anyone in og… so when i am up and running around march time ill send you a list over @trytogoodbud

also ill try and keep this grapefruit diesel cut for you too… its currently at a friends house along with many others… as im on travels at the moment… ill be in holland in jan/feb then south spain to look and help out at another upcoming facility and then onto my final destination just after feb… so maybe when im in spain we can hook up for a coffee and a smoke…?