European sanctuary thread, for good clones or legends

Hello

I didn’t gave you nothing because you just asked for clones. At no moment you said : I want to participate, I have no clones but I can buy seeds, or give you money for material, to help.

You are just saying that now so after asking for clones…

As I said :

• if you have nothing to put on the table, you can’t play with me. It can be clones, seeds to swap for clones, money for material, etc…
  • grapefruit diesel is something. If you help the community, I give you all my clones. One clone for a lot of clones, and you are not happy ?

And you can see it’s what is written since the start.

So I don’t know why you said things like :

• I written to him but he didn’t answer
  • It’s for his own stash

So please, if you want to participate, don’t put words in my mouth.
If not, create your own thread to save those genetics. Grapefruit diesel is easy to find, because I shared it with a lot of people.

All the best

ok then @trytogoodbud I could write a whole essay and even quote certain things you’ve stated that contradict what you’ve said but… I don’t think this pettyness is very OG like so I’m gonna leave it there… hope you have a nice Christmas and good new year…

all the best

@Blue please do it, because I don’t lie so I’m not scared

You just make promises

1 Like

Ciao caro ti scrivo dall Europa precisamente Italia vorrei sapere se hai possibilità di spedire dei semi auto ho trovato interessante i tuoi strain fammi sapere grazie sono nuovo da 1 settimana sul forum se ho commesso errori chiedo perdono prima

Hello

Here we talk about clone- only strains and not about autoflower seeds Bro

You mistake on the thread

All the best

Agreed ,this isn’t the post for that, also I think is for the best yourself and our if you could post in English, nothing against Italian language, I love Italy just for better understanding.

Hello trytogoodbud, just for clarification purposes are you looking to receive elite clone only strains? In return do you have any elites right now to exchange or is it just your own selections from seed at the moment (have you managed to aquire the clones on your list yet or any other elites since the time you first posted) ? Also ive not heard of the 95 cheese clone before, can you give us a little more information on what exactly this is and how it differs to the 89 original clone. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Hello

It’s written that the sanctuary is for overgrow and everybody

I can’t keep all the strains

The goal is to find a maximum of strains and put them in security where we can all have access to them

The 95 cheese cut is called suicide cheese. It’s a selection of skunk 1. It’s all’what I know

For now I have 20 elite clones and 20 selections

All the best

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply trytogoodbud. It might be a good idea if you can update the list of what you have, that way we can all see what els you need help with and what you already have managed to collect for the project. Its a great idea hopefully once it gets going more people will help out. When you update your list il have a look if other people I know can help out too.

1 Like

Hello everybody

This is what I have now

At a moment we will have to think how to store all those genetics : maybe a group of people that can make preservation.
I can keep more strains but not all the strains if we have a big sancturary.
If we are a lot of people that can keep a lot of strains (for exemple : minimum 3 persons keep each strain for security) and share them for the price of send them by post, maybe one day we can smoke all the best clones around.

Clone only :
Gelato 33 (Larry bird)
Gelato 45
Gelato 47 (Mochi)
Legend OG (Crinkle)
Jewsgold
SFV
Motorbreath 15
Chem 91
Wedding Cake (Jbeezy)
Blue Dream (Santa Cruz)
Banana OG
Grape Pie
ECSD (Chaco)
Sour D (Jay Plantspeaker)
GMO (SMF)
Wifi 43
Chem D
amnesia core cut
blueberry haze

Strains selected :
gelato 33 S1
papaya punch
tropicana cookie
tropicana punch
mimosa
watermelon skittlez
vacation land (zkittlezxsfvxpurple punch)
orange sherbet
orange cookies mac
zuchi
chocolatina
triangle kush BX1
space monkey
banana glue
lemon crasher
baklava
mother’s milk
farmers fire
kosher kush

I’m making more selections and trying to find more clones but this is all I have for now.

All the best everybody

10 Likes

Hello

Please see my new list

All the best

2 Likes

That is so cool… thanks for sharing.

1 Like