Fairly cool collection if anyone interested (for sale only as im trying to downsize)

just added some lineage to help anyone out . peace .

2 Likes

two awesome new bodhi packs just added that just got released. peace my friends!

a couple CSI s1 packs added. (AND WHOLE COLLECTION IS UP FOR 5K OBO IF INTERESTED)

1 Like

Hey @northernblue, is the Cali-o S1 pack still available?

Thanks!

1 Like

yes it is absolutely !

1 Like

damn surprised no one has jumped on the purple triangle , might have to keep that to my self :innocent:

2 Likes

ill be getting to the PO on Monday for any current orders :innocent:

2 Likes

hey everyone , my apologies for the lateness, completely underestimated the holidays. but everyone is locked in and im looking at Friday to drop everything off and get everyone there tracking. again, apologies. but im here and seeds will go out asap. peace.

5 Likes

Would you ship to UK? If you would dm as i want the two trainwreck packs. THANKS

so everything went out today, if I manage to forget to dm you the tracking just holler. much apologies for the lateness. basically if im free, im very free. when im busy shit just gets crazy. but I think I made up for it with some of the freebies. hopefully anyways. well, happy holidays and I will be around this month for sure!

peace

NB

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.