Fairly cool collection if anyone interested (for sale only as im trying to downsize)

also, im looking for an un opened pack of bodhi’s mexican death sativa and down to trade if anyone sees something they like and has an extra pack.

and ill be very generous in the trade

also, does anyone know why I can’t edit the original post? I have a few things to add and take down that have been sold.

1 Like

because its over 30 days old. can’t edit old posts… only mods can.

1 Like

ah okay thank you!

and again if anyone has an original pack of mexican death sativa I will be very generous in a trade

so, I’ve been thinking, I really need some extra funds for other things in my life and the one by one seed selling to slow, although I absolutely appreciate everyone who has participated. my crazy idea is if someone wants to buy everything I have posted, including the new list. (some I can’t delete because the first post is old) that being 1 of 2 snuggle funks, tkm10, headband x (chem91 x male10). everything else I would let go for 1000 usd. its way to good of a deal. if your interested let me know. im happy to get a tracking number before anyone sends money. (ill even add some extras).

2 Likes

I just sent you a DM, thanks!

if anyone has not received a pack and the tracking is correct please let me know. I don’t want to mess any of this up!

also is there a way to pin posts? I don’t want people to miss some of the new stuff I put up.

hey mods , is there anyway for me to edit this post to put up new packs and take down ones that sold so the new list isn’t lost in the thread

1 Like

or should I just start a new thread?

I’ll wiki your post and you can bump it again with a post explaining all the new stuff and such.

2 Likes

Now you can edit the original post and get back to it

2 Likes

@toastyjakes holy shit thank you ! your amazing ! dm me ill send you a pack. much love !

2 Likes

Lol not needed. Just continue to help spread the love easily :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I keep my seeds stored in a room that never goes above 70f. I don’t know much about seeds in the fridge but I read somewhere some guy made a trade with a guy who had his seeds in the fridge and none of those seeds germinated.

Seeds do fine in the fridge as a storage option. I’ve never had any problems germinating mine but that could just be me

4 Likes

Coincidence I’m sure, my fridge stored seeds pop just fine as well.

4 Likes

Yea I like to even think that taking seeds from a cold fridge before i germ them may even improve germination rates.

2 Likes

a dry fridge you done open to much and has a steady temp will keep seeds good for a long long time.