Fall '23 co-op Box Update thread (Closed)

That should spur them on to make sure they’re all flagged up :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl:

:v:

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up pal!

2 Likes

Thanks for heads up the only one I missed can’t be edited oh well. Good looking out.

2 Likes

Once a run is closed. It is closed. No fixes. As this is a transition box for a couple things. I have fixed all but
@MotaMan
@tbone1
@Wuachuma

I used a list from Doug, search, find and replace. But these don’t have a flag on any runs

You had a few all fixed as stated for this box

15 Likes

Thanks for fixing, I had checked a few days ago and saw there was 1 of mine with no flag but it was closed so i couldn’t edit.

Please keep this thread clean for just updates!
:warning: If a thread is closed it is closed. If your name was on the above list you must pm.

18 Likes

Il looking to share a trade for ,Columbian Gold pheno type as you will…
Thanks @G-paS can you flag me …add me im guessing Bro ,happy Stoner days ,OverGrow The World. ,Peace

1 Like

After the boxes go out, on the last 2, a whole thread for trading will pop up.

:green_heart: :seedling:

I have the international seeds packed up. I have a postal scale on order. When I get it set up, they will head out.

:green_heart: :seedling:

16 Likes

Ahhh sheet. I’m US, I don’t know what all I signed up for though…

If someone can lend a hand it would be greatly appreciated! If not… All well :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’d scroll to the top and check the lists. :+1:

4 Likes

does that mean sebring’s site is open for the u.s. or are the wheels still moving in the background?

1 Like

I hope so because I just placed my order. I will be mailing it out tomorrow.

2 Likes

I will put up a thread with number for the US soon.

14 Likes

I don’t have the numbers up for everyb0dy but if you are 100% sure you know how many you got go for it.
I was just waiting to get final numbers posted for those that don’t know to announce it.

12 Likes

I wasn’t sure. I paid extra just in case

5 Likes

THANK YOU!!! It’s been damn stressful the last month or so, and my brain is frazzled. Letting us know how many strains we signed up for is very, very awesome.
Once again, THANK YOU @G-paS!!!

6 Likes

Thanks for all your work G-pas. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Idk if it was you, but thanks to who ever added US by all my sign ins. That was super kind. :heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

I placed my order and will send payment asap. I did notice an old box is still listed on the site, I assume that doesn’t matter?

1 Like