Fantasy Island Biggest Loser Contest round #3 (Fantasy Island Family members only please)

@JAWS is official over here, he was a member before he was a member…. Official shark security/hunter as well! Nice! I can get back in the water again with you patrolling the waters brother🙌🏼

2 Likes

@ix3u I think that is the whole island list. The signup is the second post…get on it y’all! :partying_face: :partying_face:

7 Likes

Haha. I’m dumb :sweat_smile:

That list is a mess and going to make it hard to draw numbers. I just went ahead and moved my name to the next available number to try and help a little.

I hope 3 and not 22 “wins” :laughing:

4 Likes

Is it too late to sign up

4 Likes

You’re already in there at #8 bud, you’re all set. And I believe there’s still a good amount of time left.

7 Likes

Scratch that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Thank you. I just realized that, I got a PM telling me to sign up.

5 Likes

:hugs:

4 Likes

I like your new avatar pic!

2 Likes

Haha awesome!

2 Likes

I was like hold up that’s not BJ…. But apparently there’s Creighton Blue Jays too, learn something new everyday

1 Like

1 Like

You’re going to have to do something about those dang critters! They got into my top shelf smoke!!! I figured you may not believe me so I caught some pictures of them. They owe me!!! I’m running low on firewood. Tell them I’ll forgive them this time if they bring me a cord of wood. If not… soup’s on.
:rofl:

8 Likes

Breeding beavers…not blazing beavers!
Don’t make me find a video online…
:rofl:

3 Likes

I think they’re too stoned for that right now.

1 Like

Are those guys brothers of these guys? Lol

7 Likes

That was one of the only real funny commercials they made but it was a good one @Mrgreenthumb . lol

3 Likes

Please no… just no.

4 Likes

i think im in lol ! and im offended im not just a loser im the biggest loser!

3 Likes

Well as long as you own it!:rofl::rofl:

5 Likes